Sightings Thread

saw a black 996 GT3 taking a right towards the airport onto albany shaker rd off of exit 4 of I87S, sexy as fuck.

people and sentras :rofl

yeah that was me

not funny, neg rep.

That’s 100% fine, it took away 0 points.

witnessed a coworker smash into a customers car with a kabota :rofl

omfg was that funny. the owners like… o… thats no bueno. (yes a mexican)

i didnt actually neg you because it’s not worth my time and i dont care…

I know, because you’re higher than thou. You buy nothing but real wheels, don’t cheap out on anything, and anyone who does you look down upon.
…oh and you know everything.

riiiiiiiiight. IM’d. but you’re not answering :lol

2 diff. computers, champ.

Saw you and this STi. I was at I love eating pizza.

da fuck? why :lol

I drove past the jerkjack residence today while i was making discoveries. Unfortunately there was no new car as promised. So i have come to conclude there is no new car.

da fuck? why :lol

well anyways that had nothing to do with me being “higher than you”, i just think rep is stupid.

yes, i only buy real wheels, but i dont look down on people who don’t.

i guess you could say that i don’t cheap out on anything, i go with stuff that has a good reputation for working and working for a long time. what’s wrong with that?

and i don’t know everything, never said that i did. way to make stuff up. i know relatively nothing compared to most people on this site about cars at least.

i still don’t get how this has anything to do with me saying “neg rep” as a joke…:ponder

Drove past synapse while picking up a bus.Place was packed.Also saw a black GTR at pepboys.

your conclusion is correct failcone :shifty

Saw E in his daily GTI by inferno on Lishakill the other day. I was in the A4

yeaaa didnt see you had my eyes on the sti …lol …
i love pizza to maybe ill get some today for lunch

I’ve seen the black one on Central a few times, and I just saw a grey one yesterday, and now I can’t remember where. :frowning:

Silver late-90s-ish Saleen Mustang on route 7 like 30 minutes ago… sounded nice.