Sightings Thread

Hahahah, love that

Oh, the humanity!

moar info on the A6 plz

dont really have much… i was driving the other direction
it was black had black wheels w/ polished lip (not sure on size) and pretty fucking low
looked real nice :thumbup

do u know if its local?

im assuming so, i saw it over by columbia hs on my way to pick up my friend

anyone seen it before?

Dude, the kid saw it in traffic for a quick second. I’d assume he doesn’t know the car’s full background and previous sightings.

saw dj “spoolmaster” seitz on central by wolf rd at ~1pm in the prelude

I saw a “try too hard to impress and just look like a tool doing it” in an old silver Porsche driving like an idiot on Central.

Leo’s post just reminded me…I see a white 997 Porsche GT3? maybe? Looks like it anyways…hammering down Central Ave all the time around like 8-9PM during the week.

saw a white GT3 in front of keeler last week. maybe the same one…dunno how many GT3’s are around…

saw a black mazdaspeed 3 hatch w/ black rims and a loud ass exhaust in cp by the mall today… looked pretty clean

saw pauly heading towards mariaville (worst spelling ever) from the light at stewarts he got on it then up the road he pulled over. idk if it was luck/radar but as he pulled over a cop passed :lol perfect timing.

Then parade of pr cars by maple ski ridge as im coming out of plotterkill.

and earlier

Also, Moby

oh and one more thing. we all had a blast, but theres always one fucking douchefag. the crowd has this inflatable Jagermeister shark we tossed around, and THIS fucking dickbag popped it after he caught it. if you see him, punch him in the dick for me…twice!

and who the FUCK has a mic on their fucking glasses? douche!
edit: in the shot above you can see our shark

Did it have blonde hair?

vvoT VOT tell thta guy to go FUCK HIMESELf!!!

Why did he pop it? Purposely?

Why did the crowd not beat him to death?

Pussies.

yea, Chris. he ripped a big hole in it and threw it on the ground. one of the guys in our group tried to pull it out from under him, so he stepped on it. the guy hit the back of that assholes knee, so it buckled and pulled it out. ppl were high fiving him. i was yelling at the guy, caling him a dick and a douchebag and an asshole. i hope that stupid mic caught that.

a real mini on 15th in troy
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p120/dbrick127/mini.jpg
picture is from my second story dorm room, and i didnt zoom in as to use the other car for size reference