Sightings Thread

i went to the show in b-spa for a while saw jeremy peeze and others took off in a hurry got pulled over and a inadegiute exh ticket ,lets se how far that goes lololo

Totally not in the 518, but I saw this hot machine in my travels today in Burlington VT.

There are way too many people that do/have done acid up there.

There were definately some nice cars there.
I saw atleast 3 red Ferraris in or around the show.

The two older Jeeps (Cj7 and Cherokee) with the diesel motors were pretty sick.

Dread on this forum has a black Mustang, not a Charger.

When did you go there? I was there around 1 or so. I saw a few guys from the lot and Jeremy’s car (not him though) and ended up hanging around my friends dad for a bit.

And when I was leaving there was a white trash Firebird that was pretty loud and he kept stomping on it and the cop that drove by didnt do anything. He smoked the tires on route 50 too.

seein this ya remineded me of the mad max replica i saw at the b-spa show today car was horrid

well he also has a silver charger in the pic in his sig…looked like the one i saw there…also a black a4 with hot pink wheels? and a 350z with a rattle canned bodykit?:wtf:retardclap

there about 10.30 ish till bout 1

I left around 3. I had shit to do this morning so I got there later.

\

oh shit didnt see your post dave, yea that was it, i thought it was an 800 but wasnt 100% sure

hahaha !!! thats nasty !!!

that is a cluster-fuck lookin post that im not about to read

fixed it…well made it better…:hug

Saw a white 04-05 STI on Rt.7 in Latham last night around 930-945ish. Had the OEM gold BBS’, or at least appeared so.

Not me, i’m currently having a stage one shortblock installed on mine. Sounds like a twin though.

saw a green E34 5 series at the mobil by clifton park center yesterday. Looked like BBS’ on it. Nice car. IIRC the guy is on here.

Saw a SilverPorsche on 90 yesterday I believe the license plate said track car being followed by a Benz right on its ass

saw legit prepubescent cp’s dressed as bandits down the road from me, they cheered every time i drove by :Idiots

saw some dude stuff like 6 little girls into his vehicle. the kids were all dressed like thieves. ironic?

I saw a green cutlass down at the local impound lot a few minutes ago :ninja

i didnt finish, does that mean i still raped them?

what a coincidence, too bad i was in your delta 88 :haha

Sonofabitch