Sightings Thread

Not my fault you bought some fucking pile

oh sorry its not a dsm pos:Idiots

someone wrote wash me on my car last night. i just wrote NO next to it and drew an angry smiley face.

naggers

How do you know they were “fully built”

He drives a Porsche, noob.

my bad picture is misleading
because when they raced they took off like a rocket, and were roasting the tires from a roll just by laying on the gas

my cobalt roasts em from a roll, maybe the engine techs at lordstown “built” my motor and never told anyone about it.

ok sorry for not being specific about it. i looked at them at mcdonalds they had massive motors with superchargers on them with roll cages and detailed paint jobs with custom interiors, etc.

OK so back on topic.

I’m cruising on the SMR to my grandmother’s in Sch’dy where I am doing some things around the house. I do my usual wheelie from Waterman ave to the car wash and this clown on a CBR must have seen me “up on one” because he decided to do about 100mph down central weaving in and out of cars like that movie Torque right after the light turned green.

So I think nothing of it and I am just cruising with traffic doing about 45 or so. As I come up to Lansing rd where I turn off to get to Albany st, I see the guy on the CBR waiting to turn left. So, me being the assbag that I am when I ride, decide to stop right next to him (sideways like smokinss) to see who it was. It was some older guy surprisingly.

So we both turn and he steps on it and tries about 3 or 4 times to bring the front end of his bike up (failed each time). Of course I saw this as the perfect opportunity to ride like a dick so I clutched the bike up and just sat at the balance point in 3rd gear while watching this guy try to wheelie down lansing rd. :rofl

At the end he flipped his visor up and just stared at me. I nodded and powershifted another wheelie down Albany St :lol

So yeah, if you are on here, that was me on the dirtbike with the silly street tires.

Saw a F430 Scuderia on Rt.7 in Latham around 4PM…sooo sick!

and I keep seeing this clown in a white B5 A4 with a loud exhaust and hideous front bumper zipping through my neighborhood and down the main road at the top of my neighborhood.

saw a red ferrari on 87 and a black one further down by RT 7… no idea what they were i dont know shit about ferrari’s

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6544/nonamejp.jpg

bullSHIT

:rofl

I wasn’t even doing anything wrong, and I knew it. I saw him turn the lights on by the intersection of watervliet shaker and 155, and I didn’t stop until I got to memory gardens. :rofl

So the entire time, i’m doing like 15mph while everyone around us is slamming on the brakes and pulling off to the side of the road. I told him i didn’t want to be an asshole and stop in the middle of the road and he goes “oh thats fine.” The guy was really cool and I guess someone on the radio knew my uncle because he asked me when he gave me my license/regi/insurance/target gift card back.

So anyway I gave him my info and he went back to his charger. I literally kicked my feet up on the tank and laid back on the bike so my head was resting on the rear fender and began a 5-10 minute power nap. The Colonie lady cop pulled up and they were chatting and lol-ing while I was napping. I got like 3 texts from people saying “dude, why are you passed out in memory gardens with two cop cars behind you?”

Twas a good way to kill time before dinner, which should be ready any minute now. Oven roasted turkey ftw.

saw a hennessey 800TT on central

identical to the car below

http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/cars/images/dodge/venom800tt_1.jpg

yellow s2k in the walmart plaza on route 4 with a single exit exhaust, sounded pretty good

Leo it seems like you get pulled over and have a story every week. There out to get you man.

I find it rather entertaining. I ride a loud (barely) road-legal dirtbike that draws a lot of attention.

It’s to be expected I guess.

saw a red viper, white stripes, pre 03, looked like a henessey kit, with the wing and front splitter and the shit was fuckin sick, was at northway mall / bjs / lowes or w/e

Actually last night there were some real deal good domestic V8 races down there. Then the PR’s showed up.

saw big red this afternoon…idr think it was 155 in latham…
and yes that ferrari on 87 was prob at the car show in bspa…saw so many gorgeous cars…one of my faves was the '68 gt350…
took madd cell phone pics cuz im cool like that…
saw dreads? charger parked at the show?
as well as a handful of riced out civics parked in between 70s charger r/t’s 1st gen z28s and some 69/70s mach 1s…
even my girl thought it was distasteful…lol