Sightings Thread

I like RED.

well i already have RED and although its a NICE COLOR i would prefer something MORE ORIGINAL

THANKS

Who gives a fuck what colors you like Kramer, really?

Sorry that my posts didn’t get your stamp of approval, I’ll make sure I run them by you next time :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

so when are you getting one???

Man up and come to the dark side!!!

Orange ZR1 on Central avenue in the pouring rain this afternoon

white 04/05 sti on rt 7 around 3:15

Good, glad to see people aren’t afraid to drive their CARS, THAT ARE MADE TO BE DRIVEN!

Saw a newer blue mustang with DR’s and an intercooler at hess. Shit was SICK!

If its the one I think it is its got a big turbo.

Front lip. Intercooler fit perfect it the bumper. Chrome wheels. I think it had skinnys in the front.

Yeah, thats it

Saw a 06-07 blue STI w/ dark bronze wheels heading North on I-87. Had a big FMIC & exhaust from what I could see. He gave me a ricer flyby and it smelled like race gas.

=( Mine’s broken.

That’s understandable.
These people that drop $100K+ on cars, fuck even $50K+, and don’t drive them atleast a few days a week, are lame. Might as well take the wheels off it and set it down in the garage because it’s doing the same thing either way, NOT BEING DRIVEN.
Afaik, you at least drive the Porsche…:lol

I hear ya. If you want to look at one, buy a poster. I drooled over my car for a year before I finally bought one. I drive it daily. Life is too short to drive anything else, except in the most extreme cases (blizzard).

I love ridiculing people on the cobalt forum for garaging their cars during the winter months. :lol

Even worse people on the W-Body site I was on when I had a '97 Cutlass Supreme put their Cutlass’s and Luminas away for the winter.

I was like WTF? Those are supposed to be the winter beaters.

I mean, I park my car in my driveway from the first snowfall until there is no salt in sight on the roads come spring, but I drive my car from spring til snowfall every single day rain or shine. I put almost 18k on it this year from April til now. I’d probably drive it through winter too, but I usually tend to take it apart every winter to clean and do some things to it that otherwise would prevent me from being able to drive it.

tell those people they fucking suck.