Sightings Thread

Well I dont post there anymore since I sold that car a long time ago but I did bust on them for doing that.
Fucking grandpa cars.

why did you own one

Because I bought it as a $580 wreck, fixed it and sold it. I ended up selling it to my father and he drove it for almost 5 years and then he sold it when he bought his Focus.

where do i start. i went down to my parents house today and as im getting ready to pull down my g-parents rd i almost jumped out of my seat. i saw a

bugatti veyron
slr mclaren roadster
carrera gt
multiple 911’s
mazerati granturismo s?
lamborghini reventon
lamborghini murcielago
ferrari enzo, 360 and 430
numerous c5/c6 z06’s
3 zr1’s
2 saleen s7’s
2 m7’s
couple of shelby cobras

and many other cars that i couoldnt catch as we drove by they were all leaving this place:

mmc - monticello motor club (auto club for the wealthy)

http://www.sportscaradvisors.com/lifestyle-events/monticello-motor-club-mmc-opening-day

was absolutely nuts.

Damn John, thats sick!

I’ve seen a 08-10 Silver WRX with the sport grill and orange Rota’s with a Perrin plate frame at my apartment complex a couple of times. Anyone on here?

Saw a yellow s2000 on state st almost hit me as we were hooking up a bus to the wrecker. Came blowin it around brandywine ave with a loud exhaust.

Saw a black GTO 5.7 with a LOUDDD ass exhaust, sounded like it had a cam, looked to have some sort of drag set up suspension, and some beefy DRs…he passed me and switched lanes in front of me and the DRs were shooting rocks at my car!

that is rediculous :eek3

saw a tabby look-a-like saturday night :excited

dont lie, she was beat

she was, till i had a few beers in me :lmao

On the way to Colonie Center Mall me and Nicole saw a sweet black GT-R on 155, damn sexy:excited

x2 not good :lol

I saw SSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN$$ pull away from a light infront of the Ripe Tomato sunday after noon headed towards the N-way. I walked outside and heard it as I was walking to my car, shit sounds GOOD, reall GOOD.

i wasnt the one dancing with her, or letting her fall asleep on me :rofl

:facepalm i wasnt the one sitting in the corner on facebook the whole time

i wasnt… when we first got there ya to get people to come that didnt show

Was this the party that I was going to come to but made the executive decision at the last minute that I was too drunk to drive 45 minutes away from where I was? :lol

yes lol