Sightings Thread

does this guy live in c/p or is up there a lot ? i have seen this truck around i must say i like it

nah he lives in venice fla. he was only up here for 3 days this week to see fam in the hospital. the truck is def very nice!

ya know what ,that aint the t/t truck .at quick look i thought it was but thats a older one

truck is nice but wheels needa boot

Thats mine

Gotcha. So yours is the tinted/lowered one, and the other white one that looks bone stock is someone elses

The denali headlights give it a unique look. I was driving my old pos chevy pickup. Are you working over that way?

SLAMMED black WRX with an exhaust, hvcc sticker and aftermarket wheels by the airport. I kept trying to give the kid a thumbs up but he would NOT look over, even when I resorted to honking when we were DIRECTLY next to each other. haha

Yup. You can always tell mine from looking at the rear. Its got dark tinted tails and a painted valance with a dual exhaust.

And yes the other white one is bone stock. He actually pulled out behind me yesterday when i was leaving.

Prolly thought you were a fellow hvcc stunter and wanted to race him :rofl.

Vlad’s Subby at advance around 11, didnt see him in the store though.

He had the look of fear and anxiety on his face

blue evo 8/9 over by hvcc. black wheels. Said hi at the light but didn’t have too much time to find out anything about the car.

New Lamborghini on a Ford superduty rollback on route 5 in Scotia this morning. Gallardo? (they all look the same to me) It was the color of my Mustang (maroonish red).

Then I saw a blue Porsche Boxter with the top down on the northway this afternoon. I didnt think it was that warm out.

You shoulda pulled him over and asked for a straight across trade for the Mustang.

I was at a place I deliver to and I dont want one of those anyway. Not really my style of car.

Understandable, If I had your car, I would not consider that trade either.

Thats not what I was saying. I just really have never liked exotic cars, Ive always been more into old muscle cars.

Asking somebody about a trade like that would make me seem like a complete retard.

your not ???

no, just partially, atleast the functional kind