Sightings Thread

Saw some punk kid with a red cobalt ss at school today. Him and his black painted wheels…thinks he’s the shit. I’d race him but I’d lose by alot, so I’ll stick to verbal slander.

no i was on my way back from the gym… not back to work yet soon though!

Shoulda given me the 3 honks I would’ve shown you my taillights to that pos ford. :thumbup

Saw an orange crotch rocket off on the side of the highway, the left side I might add, by Watervilet

yea that kid is a pain in the ass:lol

black IS-F, three guys on crotch rockets and a white 2010 427R 'stang.

Silver Cobra on Route 4 in East Greenbush, looked dropped with wheels, sounded real good.

I saw Tony in his ZR1 get it a little sideways on route 7 in Latham this afternoon

Saw Richie’s dad in the Corvette a little while ago

Blue current gen Audi on Hoosick with a red Japanese-style front plate. Weird.

Red NSX on rt 9 by exit 7, black R35 GTR in the harbor freight parking lot, and about a half dozen bikes.

----Black r-35 with license plate “GDZILLA35” this afternoon tuning off 155. Older gentleman driving…
----Silver Caravan with racing stripes, hid’s, rims, etc… HILARIOUS!!!
----Bunch of tools out as well… The 45 degree weather has already got them out…

Yeah man, I noticed that too. The long island-like weather is making everybody act like guidos.

who’s got a black wrx with bronze? wheels? also a silver volvo, we had some fun on i-90 i have the red dodge ram with black wheels… and a gay ass checkered flag in back window

Keifer75 was rollin today :lol

got video? how’d it look!?

does he live off 25a?

^ haha that was me in the black wrx, your fuckin truck moves dood, was certainly a fun time. what do you have done to it, moves out good!

saw a nice blue M-coupe on 85 then on Central Ave tonight

2 Jokers screaming down the I87 exit 6 onramp…

1 in i belive a jetta, that sounded absoloutely horrible… Was really, loud, tinny and just awful

Following behind it was an blue civic hatchback, going full floor with it white smoke absoloutely pissing out of the exhaust pipe… I mean, I dont think ive ever seen a car smoke white this bad… driving with bad Headgasket ftl… not to mention it was 10x louder and shittier sounding than the jetta

Dudes romping on it hardcore while leaving an easy to follow trail of white smoke the whole way.