Sightings Thread

its got a s475 turbo, injectors, head gasket/studs, pressure box, smarty, intake, huge fmic, tranny, etc just about everything… it still amazes me everytime i drive it… that shit was fun tho…

saw ssssmokin with thumb in his ear talkin on the telly today on rt.9 by grooms rd. !! lol

You forgot the CB radio!

can we get some pictures, maybe a thread about your truck?

Hell yah! Coming soon

saw a blue drop top stang GT with deep dish chromies and a chick driving. she was weaving in and out of traffic on the northway then central. she prolly looked damn good in her younger yrs!

whaaaat lol

saw SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSmokin by wilton mall today in the big white cat fish

OOOO did you now!?!?!

I was in the turning lane in the mustang.

To the guy with the spray painted black DA integra with the muffler on the wrong side you might want to think about not tinting your tails again if you dont want to get rear ended.

Was that you getting it sideways on State street this morning? I was walking my dog on state and saw a black '86 or so Mustang pull out of a side street and get on it a bit.

sry

that was me off and runninng then the asshole in the dodge pulled out in front of at blue ribbon and dead stopped and just starred at me well i gave him the salute ! but the minute I opened the door took off !! bitch ass mofo!!!

I guess I missed all that. I was down further across from the bingo hall when I saw you and then I crossed the street to go down your road.

the black 5.0 full of little kids??

Seems like that would be the one. His is black.

WOW u make it sound like it was clown car full. LMAO
Ir was my sun and his buddy. couldn’t get out of the shop with out taken them. you’ll understand some day … lol

I pulled up on this guy at a light and then he does 5 mph cause I was on his ass. I could barely see he was even in front of me.

haha…I was looking at the rear end when you drove by like “holy shit, those are some wide meats”

your car put a smile on my face by the way it sounded BTW