Sightings Thread

Saw a black Impala SS on the Delmar bypass.

We both got on it for a bit. Saw him again later by the CVS off Delaware Ave.

Yeah fat tires that aren’t worth a shit till 3rd gear on a hot day.!!!lol sounds pretty good was to cold yesterday was running like shit wouldn’t stay up to temp. It’s buddies car but might as well be mine. it’s always at my house and he neverr drives just throw money at it. trying to get him to hit it with some nos or a a procharger…

i saw myself and afew others out terrorizing in the vettes!

I see this almost every day. drops an oompa loopma looking lady off at the empire state plaza. Good for a laugh every single time.

saw a red cobalt with black wheels speeding through metro ford on saturday, probably 1ish. I was drinking my coffee across the street.

also a white wrx heading down madison ave near new scotland ave around 7am this morning.

:number1

Cruised with a clean ek black coupe all the way to school from colonie. Guy seemed pretty cool,idk if its someone on here.

Cruised with a clean ek black coupe all the way to school from colonie. Guy seemed pretty cool,idk if its someone on here.

hahah FAIL on my part , shit wasn’t loading in school.

Thinking about trading that dumpy Chevy in on a Ford Chris?

Not really, I was just glancing quick on my way to pick up my skis from Plaines

Cruised with a clean ek black coupe all the way to school from colonie. Guy seemed pretty cool,idk if its someone on here. Good head too. Holla.

saw a red cobalt ss at wolfs biergarten a 9am yesterday

Cool bro

saw a ridiculously hot passat wagon by the price chopper in mechanicville last night.

white with one of those monsterous plastic travel containers on the roof, slammed, very nicely fitting wheels, sounded like a VR. Thing was MONEY.

I forgot this one - going down Fuller road across Washington towards Western Sunday night around 8pm. Spotted a black Honda Accord who apparently didn’t know how to fucking merge so they laid on the horn. I flipped you off. If its anyone on here, fuck you.

Was behind this tool in a red mk4 GLI on black steelies, the front lip was ripped/broken and the rear tire was completely flat, that didnt stop him from driving like a fanboi nearly t-boning this girl in a toyota