Sightings Thread

Just saw this :rofl :rofl

It was just a '08 WRX, not an STI. It’s my buddy, he can launch the shit out of that thing. Kept up pretty well with the big turbo STI though! :lol

will do

if he is the one with the yellow bimmer thats always in the suny parking lot…i saw him still talking to the trooper at 245pm today on the off ramp

I am interested also. My Dad took his benz there, and it sure seemed like they were just jerking him around.

yep it was right around that time

Saw some squid on a V-Twin sportbike driving like he was drunk in front of Metro Ford earlier. The best part was his jacket/shorts combo, showing off his leg tattoos.

PM me too man, I honestly have always heard great things about them!

Dammit Sully :facepalm

Lol sully has no leg tats. Thats Adam mustang man silly

Shit shoulda picked up on that.

It didnt really keep up lol when i got in 3rd i was out. But he is nasty at launching that thing.

Two jackoff’s yelling shit at me as I drove by. Not sure what it was cus they were darrrrk.

Saw a white 240z sitting on front of Napa in Schenectady yesterday around 6am and a caged yellow chevy (baretta?) parked a little further down on central

'08s have a ton of torque down low, but the turbo falls flat on its face in the higher rpm range.

Just saw chris in the cobalt on wolf rd a little while ago

In front of iHop, right? I noticed the Audi, didn’t know it was you though.

I just saw big emanuel in the C5 on my way home from class. Car is LOUD.

Yep, that was me. Car looks clean man

red supra on i90 near exit 6 heading west

Was in Brooklyn today on business and saw the worst roads in the history of roads.

Saw Ned in the Audi leaving BJ’s and also saw a blue 06-07 STI in the Wal-Mart Supercenter parking lot on Route 9 around 515ish. Had gold wheels, biggg FMIC, and “S204” emblems.