Sightings Thread

Look like this by any chance???

If so, it should have donned on you guys… That’s my old GLI :crazy

silver accord with smoked tails on troy-schenectady road yesterday… from what i saw looked like it was lowered… also yellow fogs

johnnyk6mt

^^ yep :lol

slammed on bugatti’s? Possibly could’ve been my old car.

You mean the green mk3 that rolls on type-A’s w/ a vr/ euro plate/ smoked lights/ etc ?
If so,

Eric Waleski.

This car looks too clean… I’ve only seen quick glimpses of it tho, so it could be. The one I’ve seen looks pretty beat up.

o the one i saw was a coupe

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NgH-mlTcwHE/SdAs411HzUI/AAAAAAAACz4/CJDbQyVKw6g/s400/ChickenCoopPlans.jpg

Yesturday saw a green 3000GT and what i think was a silver Trans am on 146 almost to Altamont.

that reminds me, I saw this black 3000GT on Fuller Rd. last week. Had some stupidass dragon on the side of it or somethin. The C3 Vette that was behind it was much nicer

orange 350z with some Nismo parts parked in front of a warehouse on railroad ave

:rofl knight riderrr

whatchu mean by lightsaber? haha

I saw a nasty wreck on the northway this morning between exits 11 and 12. A Subaru wagon hit a tree and the tree was up to the windshield and there were blue tarps over all the windows.

I see that black dragon 3000GT all the time. Theres also a silver Tiburon with a black dragon on it in Scotia.

nothing new… pjb at adult world

pew pew pew

lazerzap beeeeeow

Saw Chris’ Cobalt SS near the Colonie Center, looked sharp.

:rofl