Sightings Thread

saw the ssssssmokinssssssssss wit his dad on a test drive today

hey justinK2386 can you not rev your car when you are driving next to me on the highway. i know you are trying to be cool, but your car sounds like shit
kthanks

:ohnoes

haha, must be the COPREAL COREY haircut!

BAM!!

Saw a dark green s14 with black rims at the Cumberland Farms/Dunkin donuts on 9w this morning. Looked pretty damn clean

Couple real clean hondas in the inventory over at Xclusive used cars
Phantom grey pearl coupe caught my eye…clean black ek and a ef parked in back.

They have a PGP coupe? PGP was only available on hatches and sedans I thought

Saw Brooke Hogan in the front seat of some shitty turbo honda

:lol

saw macguire in the blue subaru today out on 7 going onto wade rd ext. love you matt

yup… its a pgp sedan thats there, most all of pgp sedans are LX’s btw

I saw an older white Dodge Dakota with GMC emblems on it instead of Dodge emblems on route 50 this morning and a black Nissan GTR with out of state (or Canada) plates on 146 tonight

oh, I almost forgot. A couple days ago I saw a Hyundai Tuscon…badged with a GT-R emblem :facepalm

B5 S4 in that sick Nogaro Blue I think it is…sitting on a flatbed on Rt.7, looked real nice though HP wheels…

ok, first…nice spelling my username, 2nd where did you “see” me? i didnt really use the highway on my way back from lvd…and im pretty sure i didnt see a dumpy wrx being drivin by some geeky harry potter looking motherfucker…

kthanks:gay

saw zee oh sexxx gettin his fat on at curry freeze last night :lol

oh really because you werent driving down i90 next to a green mr2, then my car in your awesome sentra with the gearhead jointssss blinding everyone the whole way……………………:retardclap
hmm harry potter, is that the best you can do?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!

Don’t worry Corey, let him call your car “dumpy”…then look at all of his sick rides. :rofl

HP4L

Was next to a black S2000 with an exhaust and carbon fiber front lip. Light turned green and he had to vtec boost through it and attempt to try to slide it a little sideways, vtec’d it again like mario andretti and peeled away down old wolf road.

if your on this forum, I wasn’t impressed by your vtec or your weak ass attempt at trying to get silly with it sideways.