Sightings Thread

Saw a great night of dirt track racing - remembered how bad I missed the valley.

saw a nice blue 4dr E36 at work today, d00d was bent we couldn’t do his inspection because the only inspector left an hour early

I didn’t see you bro…:ninja…sneeky sneeky

theres also that gta thats in scotia also that looks just like his besides the t-tops

was there also,the roll over on the back stretch in the big block feature with not even a lap in was nutsssssss…so glad hough held off hearn

I work back in latham assclown lol

the blue viper with white stripes is Billy…

I was at the light on Fire road when you got off the northway.

Yeah, I wasnt sitting high enough to see the wreck. Was a damn good night of racing though.

The 2 purestocks that were bumping and sliding all down the front stretch but keeping it together was pretty impressive, too.

That hackel kid was pretty damn impressive for a 15 year old

dont get lippy with me mister!!! :hug

yea i watched them come outta 4 bouncing off each other,i was to busy lookin at the tabby look alike :excited in front of me to see them going in to turn one

By HS, are you referring to Nisky? I used to see that car around all the time.

yeaa…i know who it is…haha

yessir…and yea, i know who it is…

FWIW: the car is so low if anyone sits in the back seat the ass end scrapes on the ground…haha

i also fixed the sideskirt on this car w/ a screwgun and a sheetrock screw :rofl cuz the kid hit a curb… :lol

Saw this sat evening after dinner at Stuyvesant Plaza:

Damn doubleposts.

Sick, a Fiero.

Only nice ride I see is SLYSNAKE. Twin Turbo SRT-10 :excited

Saw a very clean blue teg in front of crossgates just now. One piece headlights, sitting on gunmetal wheels

redfire terminator on rt7 with some cheesy wheels, unfortunatly i was in the tdi so no racey

Was on the rip van winkle bridge when I look in my rearview to see a old civic coupe, big wing, white with a black hood. Well, atleast the outer edges were black because 90% of the hood was covered by a painted (and faded) PR flag

Just saw a maroon camaro with black wheels on a trailer heading south on the thruway

Saw underboosted’s truck outside the CDTC on Central today.

um no. That actually is a REAL diablo. I have seen the car like 4 times in person and heard it…He has Borla exhaust on it and its fucking retarted loud.

Liscence plates are from Michigan. Dude lives in Clifton park. I see it every so often at advanced auto.