Sightings Thread

its the guy who owns peddlers car . the one joey is thinkin bout is a kit car as it was at the lot . buttt with n.y plates

It’s an RT/10 assssssholeeeeeeeeee

I saw you out the window. I was like “oh I want that vette.” Then I was like wait I know that car :thumbup " I love your car.

thats the owner of peddlers? No shit. He was pretty young…now it all makes sense why I see him near my apartment! Peddlers is across the street from me.

yeah , i know this lolol

silver Chrysler 300 hearse on Maxon road extension in Schenectady today. Ive never seen a Chrysler hearse before

supercharged black jeep SRT8 with limo tint, lowered on spaced-out stock wheels painted black, on I90 west around 5:15, looked/sounded REAL nice

LOL thanks dude!! :thumbup

Porsche GT3 on I81s last night

saw slwrthnu parked right next to my work this morning…nice rx7, i didnt know you had one.

Thats my buddy John’s truck. Thing is stupid

Lowered white chevy pickup on western this morning around 6.

red NSX on the northway this afternoon

saw EatonUaLiVe drive his dumpy cobra right by me while i was sittn in my driveway…real nice JEFF!

super dumpy!!!

Black Panamera on 87S near exit 8 this morning.

saw an olds alero on its roof @ exit 9 headed southbound!!! thing mustve took a nasty flip it dug in the ground pretty good!

:rofl

red mazda 6 driving like an idiot by the latham circle today… almost crashed a few times stuntin in traffic

Lmfao, that’s a Diablo 6.0 SE30, look it up, only about 20 or so in the world. I met the owner a couple of times, nice guy, sick car, deff no fiero :eek