Sightings Thread

Oh God such rice! Do we have a rice thread? There’s a DA series Integra with Goku painted on the hood.

Saw a local red civic hatch, with a built D, 66MM turbz, Diff. nice 17" wheels, simple lip kit, lowered… get rolled on by me last night. I kept seeing it around my town and we stopped and talked for a min then ran it from a dig.

YES NAYSAYERS FWD FROM A DIG.

I bogged off the line (launch controll still set too low) he got a car, I boosted and passed him, 2nd I was +1 car, top of 3rd +3, shut it off a few seconds in 4th and I was +4-5.

Needles to say, his car wasnt top notch, but it wasnt a slouch either. 2600lbs vs me around 3100+. I am happy. Very respectable “amsterdam local” too I might add, we shook hands, he was very chill and cool. Mentioned to me he ran an 11.1 @ 130 with spray when it was first built. who knows. it was fun though.

Who was the person in the black SUV (escalade maybe) who honked and flipped me off wednesday morning at 8:20 on Washington St. in Saratoga?

nice run. do you take rt5 home? i believe i see you drive past my house most days.

Yeah. actually, I think I saw you this morning, you were coming down from ridge rd over the train tracks right?!? I saw the car and was like, I think I know that guy. LOL I looked over at yea and to read the plates and see if you have any pics on here to match them.

“BLT…” is your plate right?

no not me. lol. im right on rt5. EWK is the first part of the plate. im near the fire house.

I know what im having for lunch!!! :excited

i know sounds good,right bout now!

Well someone has a red EEEEEMR2 with black top in your neighborhood.

I will keep an eye out for EWK and give u a wave.

you prolly hear me coming every day dont you! lol

i have only seen you in the afternoon when i get home. like 4-420 ish. but i here ya go by. i do know there is a guy who live up in the hills of glenville who has red one like mine. i was not happy when i saw that…lol. didnt you drop by gearhead when i was there?

Ohh yeah, o forgot about that too! lol. Dude that week I was running around like crazy trying to get ready to drive to Deleware for vacation the next day.

Oh dear. I just saw the junkiest sounding Cobalt SS S/C ever. I was leaving advance in Colonie when this silver SS comes farting by revving his what appeared to be either 3A racing, Megan racing, or APC muffler which sounded like any other Cobalt: like shit. I’m not sure why you would want to amplify the 4cyl garbage disposal sound of the Cobalt but this kid decided it was necessary.

So I’m behind him and he is just sitting there revving his can. I raised my left hand to the windshield and sat there giving him the thumbs down every time he looked in his mirror. haha. He then took off like every other stunter I’ve seen in a Cobalt SS: slipping the clutch on the 1-2 shift. :rofl

Too bad he wasn’t behind me so I could blow soot/flames/unburned fuel at his bumper. :frowning:

Yesss. I found tailgaters at night time really back off when you 2 step infront of them on the thruway! hahah WOT BOX best $180 you can spend… I got mine for $75 btw woot.

I sometimes forget it’s there until I flat foot shift and the car pops. lol

Do you have the laptop interface? Makes setting it up and fine tuning it SO much easier.

saw yetti? red golf with a nice front mount driving on route 9 going towards loudonville

Saw Yetti’s gf in the Jetta on route 7

saw a mint red 93 mr2 n/a, bone stock, look like it could be sitting at a dealership as a new car…right by exit 13n.

yeah i got the cable but I just used the test button and watch the flashes. i am lazy.

not long after you saw him. :rofl

saw an orange conv. gallardo on wolf rd. by colone center with some duche drivin around two thirty

Saw the same car a few weeks ago when dropping a Jeep off at SPAC. Mah neck snappedz.