Sightings Thread

Saw turbotravis lightin’ em up in the Corolla a few minutes ago, and these young looking (but good looking) girls laughing and giving me a thumbs up because they liked my license plate. lol

A sweet looking and well taken care of dark red chevelle pulling into the development across mine. Sounded nice.

shits old news son!! lol jk. ive had mine for a while and i love it. every car should have one!

Saw a bike getting towed right in front of 24 at 530 or so.

saw a mystic termi cobra vert on carman rd (older lady driving it)@4 and the a dark metallic termi with black wheels sittin in front of DD in glenville. anyone here?

Saw some douche in a white 3000gt continuously rev at me at a light at crossgates. Dude had a car full of bros and was grilling me and my girl.

stopped at a redlight today, saw some fucking asshat in a honda blew by me on the MOTHERFUCKING SHOULDER to go through the red light. some other asshat in a honda pulled up next to me and stopped at the redlight, then ALSO went through the redlight.

BROGT

even better when you fill their car/truck up with black smoke!!!

Bet i know the car, is it this one http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v230/164/81/n100000409393487_3836.jpg

Saw kramer on rt9 by hoffman’s.

the good side or the bad side? :rofl

That must be the stunter who works at OTTO and copied my slobalt badge from my trunklid. :lol

Wasn’t him, though. This car had a highrise wing and looked stock aside from the fart bomb.

i paced him for like 30 seconds to give him the thumbs up, he wouldn’t look over at all…i think it was the same one i saw a couple weeks ago at latham farms.

bbshit side

saw the decker boys in front of hollister checking out other dudes and stuff at the mall

they have enough street cred to warrant going through those lights

Seen stockcarboy a few times lately at inline while driving by.

Is he on here lol? My girl thought he was a douche.

Saw a red 240 with a slide NY sticker on the hatch on 146.