Sightings Thread

saw a very nice c6 zed this morning on 90E. red with some black markings and looked like gun metal zr1 rims. older dude. plate said something like vidoe or sumthin. i had to proceed and show him what 342whp in a swift will do though…

LaDuke’s hatch on rt.7- is that a EMRacing c-pillar tie bar I saw?

Saw Jammer at an undisclosed location.

Nice meeting you, man!

silver s2000 with a black hood. saw it driving by the intersection of rt50 and glenridge rd this morning around 9:15. looked pretty clean.

Oh yeah, on the way home from school I saw a black Mustang vert with a plate that said “NOGOSLOW” :rofl Guy was pretty cool. Rare for a Mustang driver (although I bet he was thinking the same about me in my COBALT).

I had to roll the window down and explain to him as to why I was laughing like an extra-chromosome’d retard when he looked over. No offense to anyone who has down syndrome.

saw benny tearing it up headed north on 9 in CP

is it possible for a camaro to do a ricer flyby? haha

red 3rd gen w/ 20" chrome wheels, black covers on tails, giant bowtie on back window…lives in latham/watervliet… off johnson rd IIRC? ive seen him washing the car/it being parked in the driveway at his house a few times…

i was coming up to the wade rd light and rolled by as it turned green and he proceeded to floor it weaving thru traffic…he got stuck and i passed him doing a pretty safe speed…i guess he didnt like that and proceeded to fly by on new sparrowbush coming up on rt9 almost clipping a couple cars…then whipped right on 9 and was waitin to take a left onto cobbee rd.

after he floored it by me i gave him a nice golf clap…lol

Must have been angry at something/someone.

That’s what I think of when I see people driving like dicks. Either they’re angry, depressed, or both. I stay away.

Although what PISSES me off to a great extent is when one of them is tailgating, and when I decide to signal and slowly change lanes like a NORMAL HUMAN BEING, they weave over with no blinker and step on it. :facepalm

you do safe speeds on busy streets now?.. why the change?

i do…unless im late going somewhere…even then its not that extreme…or borderline late…i used to drive like a dick all the time…but that caught up with me…

who are you anyways? lol

saw this while i was on vacation in cape cod…dude driving it was in his late 40’s and looked like a tool and the woman he was with was maybe 30 and smokin hot…sounded nasty…

Dayyuummmm that thing is hot!

isnt it…lol…my son was yelling i wanna go for a ride…lol…and you can see the owner in the cut off camo shirt in the backround…he looked like a deuch.

Yup, he looks like hes thinknig “get the F*** away from my car!” :eek2 Instead of going up to you and talking to you about it

See a Red Evo X on black wheels all the time where I work, pm me if youre on here I have an X too.

Saw a black late model supra SHREDDING tires through the gears near state offices/brevator. Sounded awesome and Im sure its real fast.

my name is dan
drive the silver cavalier…
talked to you a million times

oh shit dude…haha sry…i never knew what your name was on here…lol

and you shouldnt be talking…HAHA

lol i asked if i could take the pic first…he just said,“dont let him touch it or jump on it.” i was lik ok dude…

YOU drive like a douche??? NO WAY

i can talk… i dont drive like a douche