Sightings Thread

just saw nedim cruizin past my house while i was taking the garbage out 3 mins ago

Thats Jerime. I dont think he’s a member on this forum but he’s on a few other forums and he goes to the lot. He’s a pretty cool guy. Im pretty sure that car is just about stock.

Today I saw a flat black Corvette C5 with black wheels and blacked out lights on route 50 in Glenville, a silver Dodge Omni that had a plate that said No Rice on it (clean for a 20+ year old car) and a red Ferrari coupe on Wolf road.

8/29 around 7:30 pm.

Saw cossey in LGT on 87 south near Ravena exit. I was headed back up from Rockland.

Driving down to NJMP? :ponder

Saw a Delorean right before that too, Cossey you pass it on the way down?

HHAHAHAHAHA I take it this was in P-town. I saw the same guy/car there and the guy would start it up and park it about 50 feet from where it was before. He must have moved that thing 10 times in the few hours my wife and I were there. Here’s a pic I took of it.

Heading back from Monticello

Also saw a delorean today on RT 5 between 890 interchange and Rt103(lock 9 bridge). Looked whooped…

Oh and passed a black 240 on Ridge Road around the hairpin, in Glenville on Sunday . Didn’t quite catch it in the mirror but saw turn in and countersteer setup for drift as we passed. :slight_smile:

Saw the White NSX on central ave today . Thing looks soo sick !

no idea, bought it off underboosted last year

thanks for the comments on the NSX, it should look a bit better next week once i get my tires and put the volks on. i cant stand the stock wheels.

saw a black g37 coupe with some offset/streched wheels with chrome lips flying past me (prob 60 on central) and then proceded to slam on the brakes and turn on to locust

I didn’t see you or I would have beeped. I was on my way home from my friends house

lol.yah i was in p-town…when where you there? i was there all last week…was he dressed like he should be driveing 94 ranger and not a lambo?

Think I may have spotted alpine skiier pulling out of albany speed shop around 5ish yesterday. Not too sure.

prolly he kindaish works there?? i think?? lol. and the second question is “was it the best looking cobalt EVER???” if so then yes, yes it was him…

I was heading TO Monticello then. I stayed at a hotel down there so I could get my beauty rest before the event.

God damn that town is a shithole.

oh ya it is, i was down there a few months ago on a real rainny glommy day and holly crap it was like a ghost town in some type forgotten coal mining area. are the roads still all tore up?

Yep. Like, everywhere. I just couldn’t believe how shitty the area was, and then in the countryside there’s the track, with a raw iron gate around the whole place.

I have a feeling anyone on route 9 tonight around 6:30 or 7 will see some nice cars… :thumbup

only when provoked :thumbup

i wasnt talkin about drivin like a douche…i was talkin about drivin fast…

Thought I saw Joey turning left onto the road that goes past LaSalle around 1. I was in the big JAM of TRAFFIC.

I was there in the end of June, My Aunt and Uncle have a vacation cottage about 30 mins from p-town in Eastham. Yeah it was def the same guy dressed like a bum hahaha