Sightings Thread

saw a black gtr this morning coming off the northway on to I90E guy in his 30s id say. so nice!

Red EVO yesterday heading towards the Northway entrance ramps on 155.

I’m not quite sure what i just saw on 787… Looked like an older Audi made from all metal.

This guy? I took this on the way to one of my games this year:

This was Exit 5 (Everett Rd) going towards Sand Creek.

Saw some stupid looking purple mk3 jetta with a roflwagens sticker on the back

I saw a 100% riced mk3, but looked blue to me, in Acra off the thruway on Monday. I’m talking full dumbass body kit, looked like a shitty kids toy.

Oh wow thats worse then what I saw

ilya, this one had new yellow plates on it. but ya it looked like that. he jumped off 90E on to 787s. but who knows could be him too. lol

Yeah…might have re-upped his registration or something. I just saw him in close to the same area so thought it was maybe the same guy. He flew up on me that day. Car sounded awesome.

Saw ollies M3 the other day, I forgot where.

Saw frank in the dually on wolf by the mobil gas station a couple hours ago. And I saw a grey slammed S4 at the same time, dude threw up the peace sign

Is Ollie the kid with the slammed yellow M3? I saw him at UAlbany the day classes started.

Yep with the high rise spoiler. Every time
I see it, it makes me want to drop the audi more

Saw Ollie on Quail last night

Saw a black GTR today on rt 7… Black rims and old old plates, I also know a guy who owns a black GTR with sliver rims, and the one spotted with new plates. Also my friend saw a silver one the other day. That makes at least 4 locally.

Hmm, im pretty sure I saw you driving a few days ago, but yet mines not “slammed”

Saw 04WRX literally minutes ago. You ate that buffet, didnt you? Yous gonna pewp! :lol

Saw some 240 with white rims go by me on vly road with a wave.

Nah this one was a b6. Where’d you see me at?

I saw a guy on a motorized wheel chair towing a woman on a regular wheel chair at the Price Chopper in Saratoga this afternoon and then I saw Elliot’s RX7 at Advance in Latham.

Epic sightings as usual, sig’d.