Sightings Thread

yeah, I do see some weird shit sometimes.

I’m addicted to this shit man it’s terrible. Luckily my metabolism got two of the big ones, and it got them by last night.

Blue STI with exhaust and japanese writing on the side of it on 787 around 7:45. Followed by a white S10 with rims and red racing stripes.

I almost stopped and said hello, I want to check out the car, but I saw you had a lady friend, so I didnt :lol

Oh soo you own the widebody WRX. I saw you one day and you gave me a wave. I think haha

on my way home yesterday i was in front of a sick black bentley continental gt,we semi bombed down 90W he jumped off the western ave/xgates exit. twas very nasty!

See it all the time…so riced/wierd- the owner works at Hannaford in CP

Gas door is sticker’d “POWERED BY BLITZ”
Japanese writing on doors
Sweet Home Depot looking hood scoop

Saw a black Si sedan with blood red wheels(believe someone else saw this box a few days ago) on Central near Albany Dodge.

EDIT:

Also, the new Honda CR-Z at Lia Honda.

BIG RED in the jetta on central

seen this around cohoes area with some chinese/korea/vietnam or something driving it around

Mr. amd is the worst passing my house yesterday in the 200. sounded awesome
and b4 that i forgot where i seen you in the s4. you had a mustang on your ass

Can you make your sig pic smaller? It’s fucking huge. Max height is around 200 pixels.

Unofficially claiming the most epic spot of the year. Black Carrera GT :smiley:
I’ll post a pic of two if anyone wants to see

wooooooooooooord??? where at??

Behind the porsche dealer on central, still there probably. Privately owned car.
Here’s a pic i just finished editing.
[ATTACH]28586[/ATTACH]

why did not NOT post them in that post? ofcourse post em, DUUUH!

Lmao, i hadn’t edited by then.

Saw big red parking in front of BTC at HVCC a little while ago. I was the guy in the parking lot talking to my friend in the a4