Sightings Thread

100% wasn’t impala or any other common police vehicle

White but don’t think he was in business attire, casual. He said it wasn’t his car, parents maybe.

In Colonie?

I saw an odd looking white car responding to an accident on the northway a few weeks ago and couldnt tell exactly what it was.

A few days ago I saw a trooper on the northway in an unmarked black Ford Superduty crew cab with a cap on the bed. Trooper plates but no markings or light bars.

Don’t speed and you won’t have to worry about it.

I saw a brand new Audi a8l shooting radar in the middle of 787. Sneaky

There’s a cunt cop who has a dark grey/blue Honda Element in Troy. You’ll see her a lot around Frear Park. Think it may be a K9 unit but I’ve seen her giving traffic tickets.

Yep, she has pulled me aside during a checkpoint for literally no reason (she was outside of her vehicle, but I got a good look at it). I’ve seen her pull people over too. WOULD NOT be pulling over for that thing in any normal situation… looks like a stock element with a K9 sticker on the back.

Bet it was a Malibu Maxx

there is sometimes a green mid 90s lumina pulling over ppl by hvcc… undercover with the lights in the grille

Clipped 6spd_eg’s mirror as I was leaving the HVCC parking garage.

My apologies, Matt. :rofl

wouldnt stop for one of em. fuck that. u want me to know ur a cop, drive a damn cop car.

I once got pulled over in the hallway by my band teacher back in middle school because I didn’t show up for my lesson. :rofl

:lmao

I forgot you’re there the same time as me on Mondays. Let’s go to Moscatiellos and drink beer before class next week.

why??? so ya take the whole fuckin door next time lolol

HAhahahahaha

Sounds good Chris. Right before my POLICING test

Oh now we totally have to get over there for a few pints.

edit I can’t use the :lol smiley anymore, because it reminds me of Nick_Alero and his lameassness. Fuckkk.

theres the Grove across the street too if you just want a bar

Funny you say that, I saw a lincoln town car or something like that with plate readers and nothing else

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol