Sightings Thread

Is that dump even open?

:rofl

I think so. My dad says he’s seen cars there anyway

In the HVCC overflow lot?

There are cars there because its an overflow lot for HVCC. It is in fact shut the fuck down and has been for years.

:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Thought so. I knew I couldn’t trust PJB and his low credibility.

didnt know that. I wasnt old enough to go there during the 3 years I went to HVCC and Im never really up in that area these days.

Buttfuckery.

Paul, heres the plan. Take a personal day at work on a nice spring friday,cruise up to HVCC, and admire the females/take a nice cruise in the F150

hvcc , dont ya mean colinie elemantary

Yeah, just don’t talk to them, because you’ll probably be disappointed as soon as they begin to speak.

Or maybe not. :rofl

Im too old for college girls. Im almost 30.

how old is the oldest shift memebr ?

HA on one cheek, and then sure enough, PPY right there on the other.

probably 40 or so. I know Jammer is close to 40, maybe over? and there might be a few other guys from AUG on here that dont post.

I thought John was like 48. Good thing we called him in Ocean City last year to confirm that he is in fact, much younger lol

Kramer is like 70 in giraffe years.

u assholes lolol i wasnt sure who the fuck it was . i lyed on my age anyways lol

Na, was a sedan. Closest thing I can come up with is a Malibu (same gen as in the pic) sedan or damn ma fuckin close. We’ll leave it @ that for now.

How can you call yourself an automotive enthusiast and not know what kind of god damn car you saw? :rofl

SHAME. ON. YOU.