Sign this if you hate gas prices

Hi,

I found this link on a different car fourm, thought it needed to be spread around, heres the link.

https://secure.lexi.net/ctf/petitions.php?petition_id=2

dead link?

now working!

Working for me!!!

'cause he fixed it 8)

Yes, because petitions like these always work. :roll:

I’m gonna make one asking for free gas

I’m gonna make one asking for free gas[/quote]

If petitions worked, there would be no 15yr. import clause.

Can we make one that legalizes the importation of underaged japanese prostitutes?

I’m gonna make one asking for free gas[/quote]

If petitions worked, there would be no 15yr. import clause.

Can we make one that legalizes the importation of underaged japanese prostitutes?[/quote]

if there 10 years old sign me up

Cutting gas taxes to lower the price of gas? How about lowering the price of gas itself without losing out on tax?

… absolutely, because we all know Canada has such power as to control crude prices.

I think they need to stop basing the gas prices on FUTURE expectations and start basing it on what’s going on NOW.

i tihnk we should ban money.

and trade pogs for product.

GT

Don’t you hate pants?

… lol pog’s, man ive got so many kicking around, id be rich.

… absolutely, because we all know Canada has such power as to control crude prices.

I think they need to stop basing the gas prices on FUTURE expectations and start basing it on what’s going on NOW.[/quote]

I didn’t specify that the canadian govt had to control the price of crude. I was trying to point out that gas price that should be affected/changed is the non-tax part. As the tax proportional to the base price…

I also agree that the gas price should somehow be linked to the crude price, not just whatever price gas company speculators pulled out of their ass that hour.

… :?