sleepy eyes KIT

i know how to do the sleepy eye thing cut the brown wire…or u can do the relay w.e

now im wondering if there is a set up that u can get from somewhere around the gta that is a sleepy eye kit…i want it like what dips old s13 looked like

im wondering how hard it is to do and where i can get it

anybody know where?

hmm, i dont know about a kit, but why not just but the brown wire?

poor brown wire :frowning: :frowning:

its been done, i want an actualy kit…u totally dont understand what i mean…it makes them sleepy eyes that work…that actually give out light at night…

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8379/dip3po7.th.jpg

yeah, that would be cool 8) but i don’t think a kit is needed for that. try playing around with the wire :idea:

lmao…i want to do this legally…through the box in the engine bay u can make a relay where u can have the lights on when in sleepy eyed mode

but i want something a little more brighter…i want a real kit or buy parts w.e that can chang it into this…i need bright light in the dark, im a country boy…i need to see where i am going at night to get home

just use a spot light…
anyways i think someone mention before that pivot or whatever the brand is has what your looking for.
and i think those lights on dereks car is piaa driving lights.

guys hes asking for the headlights, not the method in order to make them sleepy eye. dip had piaa lights… search this forum he’s mentioned the model he had like 50 billion times

Whatever model he describes, get something better… Dips lights weren’t exactly up to par…

well to begin with… they arent leagal.

and as well the light output will not rival oem headlight configurations.

GT

anybody know of a good model then?

im using piaa P4000 quatros. they were 260 american but are bright as shit. if you cant see with these u are blind. haha then you gotta do some fab work. ive yet to find how to turn the lights on in sleepy mode. if you have let me know

regardless of what you do tho… they are not legal for street use as primary lighting

GT

why arent they legal?

90sohc are ur lights like the picture i showed or are they full s13 lights?

they are non dot.

do a little bit of reading and youll quickly learn what you can do.

GT

No they aren’t DOT, but then again most of the euro and clears that have been around for the past decade are not and all the JDM import lights are not DOT. Even the high end OEM moving/cornering lights are illegal.

I know when I did the install on DIPs 240 ( the P3000’s ), the one light that worked ( due to a OEM wiring relay fault ), for a few days was brighter then the OEM H4’s that were in there, so stated by him… I also know that the P3000’s in my RX7 combined with a set of XT400 driving lights are far brighter in both dispersal and pattern depth then ANY DOT H4 I’ve tried or compared it to. If you put in high quality lighting then a cop, unless he’s really looking for something hard, will not bother with a light ticket… maybe if your in Manitoba from what i’ve read here, but I’ve never had a question nor an issue with these lights. But the key is to use high quality lighting. PIAA/Hella are your best and easiest to source.

I believe the ECE standard is also recognized in Canada and Ontario. (aka e-codes)

not legal and very ricerish espechially when people bootleg it.

if your actually going to do it there is a company in australia that makes a frp cover that will house a hella fog light and you can take out the motor.

but even that is fugly unless you have a fully aeroed out car with bling rims.

well i know of a couple ways this can be done and it is quite cheap. but its quite the hack job as well so its up to you if you want to do this. btw this will not give you any real light output with your headlights that you have now. but you can take a blown fuse and i believe its this order turn your headlights on replace the working fuse with the blown and then make them go sleepy. or if you pull out your fuse box in behind find the light blue wire with silver dots cut it and wire in an on/off switch this allows you to turn on your headlights while in sleepy, when you break the power connection to the fuse. but like i said hack job and high risk its up to you.

^^^ Uh, there is not a single punctuation mark in there. Please denote your sentences, it makes it easier for us to read.

Thanks,