smart phone advice-verizon rant

I was thinking about the phones. Really ye all i want is something with a qwerty keyboard. But on another aspect if in the future i want to make more use outa it maybe if its the same price as lets say a env id get a phone not as basic

anyways if you all want to look on with me about phones here is my current list that im looking at:

the first env or the earlier one vx9800 which pretty much looks the same but is a little bit cheaper and the only real difference i see is that the buttons are a little different and instead of having a 2mp camera the vx9800 has like a 1.3mp…big deal lol. So one of those would be nice

Samsung SCH-u740/ Samsung Alias -> really good phone. Just seems like a normal phone with a keyboard which may after all be all I need. But seems flimsy becuase of that hing and numbers/letters are tiny but once I’m used to it if i got it I’m sure I’d be fine.

Chocolate 3-just a media phone for music…no keyboard i know

PDA phones:
xv6700
xv6900

Palm Treo series

LG Voyager-like the env but more bad ass lol. I can get this phone online as an upgrade off the verizon website for 149$ maybe thats what i need to get? I don’t need to change my plan for that phone? Like any other BS we discussed earlier wouldnt effect that phone? Like be charged data for each txt? Just get the package open it activate it and have fun? And without the data package I’d just not be able to go on the net or get mobile TV? But who cares for TV on a cellphone…On side note it would extend contract 2 years lol. Which i don’t care for but if i can get a deal buying it off the verizon wireless website maybe worth the 2 more years.
But i heard theirs a Voyager 2 coming out. Rumor is in November it will be released.The current one of the verizon site is 149.99. Which fits perfectly into my price range that I’m searching ebay for unlocked phones at 150$.

Dunno yet. Im just researching shit right now I’d probably actually do the phone switch in like a month. Just before then want to get the right phone and not regret it later. Rather look into ever aspect of shit rather then jumping and getting shit ima want to toss out within the first week of use.