smart phone advice-verizon rant

I would get the enV or the original 9800. i have the enV, and let me tell you it can take a beaitng. ive dropped it down stairs, on concrete, kicked it (dont ask haha) and it is still in perfect working condition…knocks on wood

You’re awfully uptight about something as stupid as a phone…have you actually seen your own signature? Just get whatever. Go do a 1 month trial on any of the major companies and see how you like it, it’s a lot cheaper than the 2 year BS.

I have the original Moto Q. It’s an alright phone and the first smart phone I’ve ever had. You can’t get VZ Navigator, which sucks because I used to use that app all the time. The web browser is decent, it holds a ton of text messages and works pretty well with my email. I don’t have a ton of 3rd party apps like most people do since I have a Mac at home and can’t modify the .exe files. The newer Q’s have Windows Mobile 6, which is supposedly a lot better than WM 5 that comes on this one.

My brother has the LG Dare and his g/f has the Voyager. Those are both really nice phones. If I didn’t get this one for free, I’d definitly consider one of those.

I looked into this. We currently have the america family share plan. We need to upgrade to the Nationwide select plan for the same amount of minutes we have for the america family share plan. Its like 1 dollar more then the share plan we have now. And get unlimited txts to any network on all phones. (not just mine as we have now. Plus i have unlimited IN txting and 500 to any other network), unlimited nights and weekends instead of unlimited weekends, Mobile web

shit ill copy it
"*Unlimited Text, Picture, Video & Instant Messaging to anyone on any network in the U.S.
*Unlimited Anytime Minute plans include unlimited calling with anyone on any network in the U.S.
*Unlimited National IN Calling to any Verizon Wireless Customer and Unlimited Night & Weekend Minutes.
*No Domestic Long Distance Charges
*Data sent or received (incl. Mobile Web advertising) is $1.99/MB. "

So i get web access to which i dont have now…and a better txt plan and other shit …for like 1 $ more then i get now in the current family share plan…lol

Then after upgrading i have the option to get the LG Voyager for 100$ which currently I do not have the option to Upgrade to the voyager. I found this out by looking at plans on the site. So its a better deal imo. Plus i may get more of a discount on the phone since they give discounts since my grandfather (who i pay for my service) and he pays the bill…Works for the government. So they give some kinda discount

so i think ill go that route…Upgrade phone plan,be able to get Voyager /end story