Snowboarders pass pulled *vid* (snowbasin uproar)

Ski Trip busted. I bet it was more of a “boarder trip” because they took a bunch of weed, other drugs and paraphernalia from the bus bound for SLC in Utah. LOL

I went to killington and I played a game. I wanted to see how many skiers I could clip in 1 run. I got up to 12. IMO the mountain needs to be segregated. They get in the way ( purposely most times) and they put bad ruts in the runs with their dumb carving.

http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/12/12437/12736286.jpg

This is probably the dumbest thing I have read this month. Your thought process is so stupid that I am 100% shocked that you used the correct form of “their”

Snowboards were invented that long ago? :slight_smile:

Bunch of whiners surrounding this whole incident. I don’t get why this had caused so much uproar.

I do have a proper understanding of the English language. Please elaborate your ideas, instead of mocking me.

1. You really think that skiers get in your way ON PURPOSE because you’re on a snowboard?
  2. Dumb carving? The whole point of skiing and snowboarding is carving down the hill
  3. You really think that skiers damage the hill more than the 8 million snowboarders who slide down the whole hill on their heel edge?

Kid deserved to be called out. He cut way too close to a young child and instructor to hit his incredibly lame Jersey booter.

Yeah, the patroller overreacted. He’s human though. No reason to chastise the mountain over the incident.

You’re soooo cool.

This.

Skiers, boarders, monoski’s = ticket buyers. I’m all for ski resorts, especially local ones, staying in business so whatever gets you on the hill is fine w/me.

Meh my biggest pet peeve with skiers is when they go side to side, from one edge to the other, slow as fuck, totally oblivious to people coming down behind them. So now youre concentrating on timing their “leaf” so that you don’t plow into them. Wasting half the hill in the meantime.

You must be a shitty snowboarder.

+1

I was at a resort this past weekend FULL of newb skiiers, pizza’ing their way back and forth across each trail slowly, and had ZERO trouble navigating the mountain and passing them safely. I tend to really spread myself out on the hills, too. Long carves across the trail, checking out all of the features.

Eh, depends on the trails and situations…

I’ve run into this quite a few times out here in UT. A line of 5-6 skiers going slow all doing almost the same side of the trail, to other side of the trail and back again, with barely enough room to fit in between them; while they look at you for being the asshole for trying to get around/going through the group because they’re taking up the whole trail. That being said, the area’s I’ve run into this are all narrow bottle-necks or transition areas where people clog the trails.

No worse than the boarder who cuts hard to their blindside without looking to hit the side of trail Jersey booter.

Inconsiderate assholes use both types of equipment.

You guys sound like a bunch of faggots. Who cares if people ski or snowboard, this isn’t come cheesy fucking 80’s movie.

Oh how I wish it really was. Life would be infinitely more awesome as a result.

Meet me at the top of the mountain at noon, first one to the bottom gets the girl!