So I dropped some $$$ and all I got was this..... *pics*

thats’ awesome!

a dream come true, so how do I do this? Very interested.

Edit: I’ll follow tune
thats awesome!

yikes, i wonder what the cost of fuel is for a flight.

That’s sick Josh!

t’hats awesome!

Wow, how much did that run. Sounds like a great time.

[quote=“JustinH,post:23,topic:33808"”]

yikes, i wonder what the cost of fuel is for a flight.

[/quote]

I think its 3.75 a gallon right now… and i would guess they would put about 1000lbs of fuel in the plane… so…

its less than 500 bucks

AWESOME THAT’S!

Wow. Just, ugh. wow.

PS, that’s an L39 Albatross, not F39. It’s a Ukrainian two-place trainer. Bob Lutz owns one :tup:

Absolutely amazing, one of my lifelong dreams. So jealous. I expect a more detailed description next time I see you.

That’s fucking awesome!

X…

[quote=“Carnut,post:26,topic:33808"”]

Wow, how much did that run. Sounds like a great time.

[/quote]

close to $100/minute

The best way i can describe the way i felt just before take off was very similar to sitting on the “Big Shot” amusment ride on the top of the Strastophere in Vegas. Nervous/Anxious as all shit.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:27,topic:33808"”]

I think its 3.75 a gallon right now… and i would guess they would put about 1000lbs of fuel in the plane… so…

its less than 500 bucks

[/quote]

Jet juel is $5/gallon. 2.5 Gallons per minute cruising. In the 40minutes total we flew… we went through 185 gallons of fuel.

I heard about your adventure at “O” on Saturday…we were worried you didn’t make it back :wink: Glad you got the opportunity!!! It looks like an amazing time.

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:31,topic:33808"”]

Jet juel is $5/gallon. 2.5 Gallons per minute cruising. In the 40minutes total we flew… we went through 185 gallons of fuel.

[/quote]

government rate is not 5 bucks

At how many G’s do civilians usually black out?

so fast it blew the hair off your cheeks and lip and left it on your chin? :stuck_out_tongue:
thats pretty awesome though josh :tup:

[quote=“Zong,post:34,topic:33808"”]

At how many G’s do civilians usually black out?

[/quote]

with out a G suit you can black out at like 3 G’s

how many Gspots do civilians usually have?

If I had that opportunity I would most likely have been thrown out at a few hundred feet for quoting Top Gun non-stop. Thats awesome!

wow, very cool! :tup:

i think the important thing about blacking out in regards to G’s is sustained vs momentary. a G you pull in a roll that lasts maybe 2 seconds can be greater than what you would have to account for if you sustaining a certain amount of g’s during a 10 second bank turn.

just a guess