So I dropped some $$$ and all I got was this..... *pics*

[quote=“audios,post:40,topic:33808"”]

i think the important thing about blacking out in regards to G’s is sustained vs momentary. a G you pull in a roll that lasts maybe 2 seconds can be greater than what you would have to account for if you sustaining a certain amount of g’s during a 10 second bank turn.

just a guess

[/quote]

pretty spot on

[quote=“JayS,post:4,topic:33808"”]

Words can’t describe how jealous I am right now.

[/quote]

Joe and I thought you were dead since we didn’t hear from you… Nice work man, glad you liked it.

they contacted lafengas when they decided the f-18s need custom interior

[quote=“K Cuv,post:44,topic:33808"”]

they contacted lafengas when they decided the f-18s need custom carbon fiber interior and roof

[/quote]

fixed

lol ^^

keep an eye out for c/f tails on all the fighter jets.

Fucking.

Awesome.

thats fucking awesome.

wow! that’s awesome!

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:33,topic:33808"”]

government rate is not 5 bucks

[/quote]

The jet is privately owned. I’m just going off what the pilot gave me for pricing.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:36,topic:33808"”]

with out a G suit you can black out at like 3 G’s

[/quote]

the gauge showed a max of about 3.2G’s on my ride. It was funny actually. On the video, i recall not being ready and i just started to talk. As soon as we started pulling G’s my jaw dropped because i couldn’t hold it up. (no gay comments 87FagGT) then i started laughing realizing what i had just done was caught on tape.

I was told to tighten up my leg muscles as much as possible to keep the blood from going to my feet.

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:43,topic:33808"”]

Joe and I thought you were dead since we didn’t hear from you… Nice work man, glad you liked it.

[/quote]

I was calling so many people that i knew were at the airshow to have them stay just a while longer. My phone was dead before i got on the jet.

i hate you

Never flew in a Jet or a plane for that fact, I did however fly in Mercy flight 1 Before it crashed into the Ford stamping plant parking lot. Was fucking Awsome!!! They were charging ppl $75 per person to fly a 5 minute ride “10 mile circle”. That was when they were stationed at Woodlawn beach though. they don’t offer rides anymore I guess being they are out at the airport and there are way to many planes around to just fly around.

I was offerd to fly on a C130 When I was a kid. My dad had a friend at the base that was going to get me on one during the air show. But I was to chicken shit at the time.

But Good shit gettin on the Blue Angels. Last time I seen them was when I was at the base and they had to land due to Bad weather. They are a Kick ass group!!

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:50,topic:33808"”]

The jet is privately owned. I’m just going off what the pilot gave me for pricing.

[/quote]

I saw the US NAVY and assumed you arranged something through them… which they would be paying a government rate to fill the tanks…

I don’t know what the JP8 or JP4 run, but 5 bucks seems feasible especially if they are trying to make a profit, instead of jsut making you pay for gas and calling it a day.

I’m sure to the normal customer they could tell you the fuel costs 10 bucks a gallon and many would gladly pay it. I’ve fill up planes in several different countries and i’ve seen a large swing in price… anywhere from 1.75 to like 3.75

I call photoshop. BS

you suck

that is SERIOUS BIZ!!!

i r jealous

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:50,topic:33808"”]

On the video, i recall not being ready and i just started to talk. As soon as we started pulling G’s my jaw dropped because i couldn’t hold it up. (no gay comments 87FagGT) then i started laughing realizing what i had just done was caught on tape.

[/quote]

:lolham:

:jawdrop:

I can not describe how tightly I’d swing from someones nutsack for that kind of experience.

Nor can I say how awesome & manly you are now, even more so then before.

:tup:

So…the 10ft. carbon pole was used for building 2 custom missles?