so i guess my car is slow

Oh I’m sorry… I didn’t know better… I read a post saying I’m an idiot… I also read a neg Rep calling me a moron. I guess I’m too stupid to not realize I crossed the line… or it could be that I’m too annoying to give a shit about his tooth. I’m not quite sure what one it is.

LOL

I need NANO in a bad way. 900psi is shitty. The highest I have ever seen my bottle pressure was 975, and that was the night I ran sean smith’s civic on the 150 shot. I had the bottle sitting in warm water for 10 minutes of so right before I went out. The bottle was hitting HARD that night. Its crazy what the difference in pressure’s make.

nano will consistently keep it at 1100psi. It would hit so hard. A 1100psi, 100 shot would feel like my 900psi, 150.

Jesus Christ guys . Really ???

Yes, really.

Youve never even seen me. Why make fun of someones personal issues. You really wanna go there ill start talking about your child if you wanna play dirty. I may be an ugly dude but i pull hotter pussy than you could even think of getting. Fuck yourself.

You called me an idiot and a moron… why go there with my personal issues? For all you know I might have a learning disability. Two way street champ.

Go right ahead and say what you need to about an 8month old. Cause ill tell ya right now… you’ll be pissing off quite a few people on this board. The general public tend to dislike people who bring children into it.

And I don’t care what pussy you bring in. Why does that even matter? Again… what is your daily driver?

A fleshlight. His daily driver is a fleshlight.

Im just confused as to who would have a child with someone as pathetic as yourself. Hopefully the mother is doing most of the caring for and gets out of there before shes stuck with you for life.

Again… what is your daily driver? Where’s the pics? Its so nice I want to see it!!

U mad bro!?

Wow johns camaro does BLOW tires off lol…really

Mods this stupid thread is gone…nick n I have chatted n we will talk and dead it…lock this thread before it goes any further

daily driver girl, or car? because both of his car nice.

Audi A6 4.2, and yup, she looks good.

So deathby has a blown up car. Cliff is mean and has a daughter… Greg sssmokon and slow hugged it out and bretts tdi gets mad mpgs(didn’t want you to feel left out buddy…)
anything I’m missing ?

so brute

My car is faster/nicer then everyones car ITT…

And Yetti wouldn’t run me fri night after work…his excuse…bro I got stuck at lights…lol just kidding buddy…good job last night at door lol

Lotta faggotry in here. Peeps talk so much shit on here, then are completely different in person.

Easy brian…

Sorry slowgoat

Yea, EASY BRYAN