so i guess my car is slow

yup frost on windows too. those were some of the best runs too once tires were heated those guys loved running in the cool air…horsepower weather lol

I’m totally up for doing a couple more, but I understand that most of you guys come from the Capital region and it may not be ‘worth’ it to come to a dead village other than us. Me, personally, I enjoy the drive to/from just as much as the meet.

Agreed on the events and I respect your opinion. I’d rather be getting crazy at a bar/show, but that’s just me.

i hear ya. Im looking forward to being back home next summer to come to the meets and get to meet most of you dudes in person.

My limitation right now is-

1)Not knowing when the ethanol content will drop
2)Not knowing how the lower content will affect my tune
3)Learning how to make minor adjustments (if needed) to compensate

I’ve got 50 gallons of high content in storage, but I’m storing it over the winter to

1)Prove it can be stored
2)Have enough hi content once the season starts to get me to the point that the content goes up at the pump (start of May)

hardly man, i came up there for an hour one of the times. the other 2 with ray was more just to take the bikes/car out and meet up with travis to take a rip in the Evo

Hmm… Nick unfriended me on FB too, not sure what I did to deserve that. Weird shit happening ITT.

turbotravis lol i dont even know what u drive

Evo

More meets next year in the local capital district will be happening. That’s if everyone can stop being a bunch of whiney fags.

You gonna bring out the White Stain?

Stain will be out.

Good… very good.

As for the meets, we definitely need to have some end of the year bash or something. I was at the nationals Saturday, but too busy doing burnouts n shit to meet anyone.

Lets do it

Can I get a 60roll with anyone?

Why don’t you alll come to the Edinburgh event this weekend? Don’t have to run… come bullshit and eat burgers. Meet some new people. The invite has been extended twice a year for three years… no one ever shows.

do u need to ask?

Lol maybe this weekend? My car will be on like 15psi so 470ish whp

getting married this weekend, then honeymoon next week. I wont be around until early october.

O well, what about Greg you wanna do a run?

ill be out in a few weeks. im not even bothering with an e85 tune this year. ill just be on 93 and getting almost 30mpg lol…and ill be able to drive it everywhere that DOESNT have e85. LMAO. its nivce not having to worry about that right after i get back in the saddle