So I realize that school is out...

Parents raise their kids now-a-days?!? Pfft.

+1. Though I did manage to send a suburban wigger diving for the sidewalk in front of the chick he was trying to impress by being mr tough guy. They were walking away from me taking up about half the road. I shifted to neutral so they wouldn’t hear me coming and when I was right on top of them I slammed the brakes and nailed the horn. She froze in fear and he dove into the grass. When I stopped laughing I yelled “use the fucking sidewalk” and sped off. Props to Pontiac for putting in such a loud horn.

lol. I want to install a train horns for this reason.

I used to drive down Bailey a lot so I know tihs shit too well. One time as I was coming home from work in the 4 lane wide section (Near broadway maybe?) and two chicks were waddling across so I sped up a bit to help motivate them. Fat chicks running for the curb can be very entertaining.

I work at pepboys, so every time I leave I have to drive by old country buffet. I swear to god I use my horn now more than when I was delivering pizza. Speaking of which, I have plenty of stories from that. My truck is ugly as hell, but I will not fucking tolerate stupid little kids throwing shit at it. I’ve plowed the front end of my truck into many a snowbank because kids throwing snowballs were hiding behind them. I chased maybe a dozen black kids across a few lawns with my truck because they were throwing chunks of concrete at me, my truck and the house I was delivering to once.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

BTW, nothing scares trash out of the road like a loud ass flat black truck with bent up steel bumper barreling down the road.