SO ****IN PISSED!!!!!!!!

:mad: OMG… Im ****in sleeping and im rudly awakened by my mom with a ****in minsitry of transpor ****ing tation notice in her hand… and it says that my ****in licence is suspended. the reson is Violation of Novice Driver Conditions… I DONT KNO WAT THE **** THAT MEANS!!!.. i havent done any stupid shit for the past 9 months and i have a ticket i gotta pay off which is due June the 2nd… I dont have any outstanding tickets that i havent ****in paid… This is bull ****in shit… and on top of this ****in shit… i gotta pay 150 dollars on top of the fine… im cheesed, excuse the language…

wtf? how can u get a ticket if you dont even drive your car? take that shit to court

lol i have a few of thos… lmao… shitty buzz man…

Ticket without driving = G2 + Driving Offence ticket(s) which equal a loss to demerit points
Entirely possible. Did it give a more detailed description of why they brought this notice about?
When did you get the ticket(s) and how many driving infractions do you have?

man… thats some random S*** well gl man…

they mailed it to you? ****en randomass shit, have you been driving and just not like a maniac or just not been driving at all?

k this is wat happened… i got a ticket a year ago… went to court may 3rd, 2007 and the officer shows, so i immediatly lose that case… the charge was Class g2 contravention… so after pleading guilty they say they were gonna reduce my fine… 80$ great… but they didnt tell me my licence would be suspended… so there i am sleeping and my mom brings in this notice… i add 2 and 2 together… do a little research… and this is the conclusion… Life sucks…

what did you do under g2 that you weren’t suppose to do? drove with alcohol in your blood?

hahaha

now you know how i feel. if it costs 6 demerit points. on G2 license, it’s automatic suspension. which is what happened to me no matter if the fine is reduced or not.

crotch, you ain’t so bad yet. I’m facing the loss of my license for a year…

whoa what did u do xuper?
and wtf thats pretty gay tkae it to court they didnt even clearfy that in court…

i’m pretty sure it’s easier just list off the stuff he DIDN’T do.

^LOL screw you n00dleman…

4 tickets, 16 points if I lose all the cases. 6 points out of possible 9 points (G2 License).

Whoohoo! 3 more tickets to go!

my incident was stupid… i was carrying 8 people in my grand am… it was a late night and all my friends wanted to go and see a movie… so if i made 2 trips i would wasted gas and we wouldnt have made it on time for the movies… so yeah… 3 in the front 5 in the back… 6 police cruisers… 2 officers while the other 4 cruisers were doing burnouts and donuts… not from tim hortons… actual donuts… it was disgraceful on their part and stupid on mine…

donuts? wtf, why???

yeah well… wen i got pulled over… sum of my friends tried to run… so the cops gained controll then called for backup… so once back up arrived… they issued tickets to all of them… once that was done… they all hopped in their cars and wait until the other cop was finished wit me… so they were doing burnouts and shit… and 2 cruisers went on the otehr side of the road and started doing donuts and shit… than they were exchanging coments back and forth and started laughing while i was waiting… i was inside the car waiting while my other friends were outside

weak`s0ce y0! you already know how i feel on the subject in question

yes i do… but im more calm… it kinna sucks now cause my business has picked up and deliveries with my dad arnt pleasent…