So my sister was fired...need some advice

oh hey guys whats goin on in here?

and srs wtf is up with those eyebrows

where was she working

Exactly… thats how the scumbag Buffalo scene works.
Tell your sister to be grateful she has a CHANCE do find something better.
This is not a bad thing, it is a opportunity. Be smart, stand up and take it.

http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk/powers/images/austin1.jpg

PM me if she wants a job, I might still have a couple connections

Poor Carly. She fucks up the CR-V and then gets shit canned.

wait a minute…

Your sister?..

x2 thinking the same thing! Wtf!

i think it was a joke

LOL she accepted my facebook request lol… confirmed not good looking… lol… she does seem funny though.

anyone want a personality girl?

Wow, If there is anything I hate about the bars in buffalo its this. I hate almost all the owners. All fucking coke buddies, and don’t give a fuck how good the bartender is, just if they can bang them. Ugh.

Seriously, getting out of the bartender scene is the best thing to do, buffalo is a fucking hole.

you think buffalo is the worst? theres way waorse it happense everywhere

Oh I’m sure it is… Its really ridiculous. Hence why I frequent the bars that I do, so I don’t have to worry about that bullshit.

The Kings of Buffalo. :bloated:

who gives a shit root 5 is gay

she gave me dome like 6 years ago :tif:

this thread is worthless without nudes

if she lost 25 lbs

Yup…Totals car / gets fired hahahah oh the suckage.

Oh and by the way I think she did loose like 20 lbs lol (She is a tank ass soccer player too, she has whooped nappy’s ass a few times :slight_smile: )…she is super funny.

New york state can do whatever it wants when it comes to hiring/firing, as long as it doesn’t break the companys pre-set guidelines.

She sure has. Shes got me by like 10 pounds and the girl has tree trunks for legs. I shouldn’t be getting beat on by my little sister…damnit.

is she dead set on doing the same thing? She could make some mad loot working in the nursing field.

She is just doing until she is done with school. I think she is going for teaching maybe? I haven’t really talked to her about it lately.