so the post office lost my blackberry...

they claim it was delivered on 12/8/07 yet no one saw it with the mail, nor was it in the front or back door.

my question is, who will refund my money? do i need to contact the seller, ebay, paypal or post office.

i bought it on ebay, the seller sent it uninsured ( insurance wasn’t offered ) i called the post office, and they informed me it was uninsured, they were going to call the carrier who was a temp and find out if he has it still or saw it.

but, i thought anything over a certain $ amount had to be insured.

also, it was a blackberry 8830.

help.

insurance covers the first $100, after that you have to buy insurance up to $500.

If anyone is to make a claim it is easier if it was the shipper/seller does the paper work.

ps always buy insurance when mailing things.

i tried to contact the seller via ebay. so i talked to the help live help and they told me i had to request the info from ebay. i did that monday and still have yet to get the email with the info.

Want to buy my Blackberry 8830? :slight_smile:

No insurance = you screwed.

If you have tracking, and USPO says was delivered…

yea i dont think there is any insurance with USPS

i could be wrong though.

BLAST.

argh. i didn’t even want the stupid thing. hmph.

there is, my parents insure stuff whenever they send me goodies.

do they send you goodies with USPS or UPS/fedex?

looks like you got what you wanted then :slight_smile:

is your phone in your name? you realize that there is a special data plan REQUIRED on blackberry phones?

they offer insurance, because when i called the post office, he said the sender opted to not insure.

USPS… there is no ups or fed-ex in my small home town :slight_smile: My dad accidentally insured cookies for 40 dollars because he thought my mom put something else inside the box… lol that is how i know.

http://www.usps.com/insurance/welcome.htm

you should have ate them and filed a claim

File a dispute with ebay?

if the seller never gets back to you, fuck him take your money back.

i know that, it was going to go through work as a new plan.

i got what i wanted but i just spent money on nothing . :smash2:

edit. i’m talking to ebay right now…trying to get my monies back.

who said USPS doesn’t offer insurance lol

Do not ever let a seller use USPS, they will not cover ebay claims.
My brother received a receiver that was smashed and USPS said, “You can’t prove that the person didn’t send a damaged one”.
Do you believe that shit!?!?!?
He was out $$$$.

i said i didnt think they did, and could be wrong. i was wrong.

i can set you up with the work plan. then you are getting a subsidy on the cost of the phone

usps insurance has to be purchased, your seller is a cheapskate.

it dosent offer the free 100$ insurance like ups tho.

i sell alot of parts online, i ship everything packaged the best i can, insured for more then the value and with tracking (usps tracking is a joke)