So What's Everyone Doing for the Holidays?

Myself, I’m heading to California for X-Mas and New Years. Heading to Disneyland then to san Diego for some Football and Party times!

Having the GF daughter fly up and stay with us for a few weeks. And stuffing my face and enjoying the snow!

hope fully hitting the slopes as much as possible… and of course stuffing my face… hello sweat pants…haha

Going up to Yellowknife for a couple of weeks to see the family, then busting my ass off all winter long . . .

Im also going to Cali, picking up a G20 in Anaheim. spending christmas in vegas, then road trip back here in this beauty:

NICE! SO you’re not bringing in your 200SX anymore form TO? That is a nice looking car.

Staying home. Already got my present from the family. A Vacation down to Florida in May :slight_smile:

trying to get the vert road worthy! installing a new clutch and fly wheel, replacing the rear main seal, gotta find an s14 maf then break the motor in =) so basically staying home and stuffing my face

i crashed the 200 almost a year ago when i was living in toronto still, the whole story is in the thread thatz linked in my signature. i had an avenir sr20det ready for it b4 i crashed, so thatz what the g20 is for :slight_smile:

I can’t wait to see that car when its done :slight_smile:

Working…

Where do you work now Chris?