So which one of you mother fuckers did it?

They break the law every day I am sure… and probably dont know what your texts mean… could be they think the stewarts cashier knows they stole squirt guns. That said… I hope they are harassable… I wonder if some of todays kids even have a concience. Nail em

Paul are you a fucking idiot? Not just because of my relationship with a few of the area PD’s and their guys (especially Rotterdam), but you have to be to make a statement like that. Rotterdam’s PD is an EXTREMELY good police department. If your bike was stolen when u were 12 and they couldnt retrieve it for you, sorry, let it go; but dont say they dont do their jobs…because you obviously have no clue…and the city of schenectady may have its few fuck ups (just like every job on the planet), but they are a decent police department. Its sad to see the media spin the city’s guys to be such a shitty department as a whole, when that isnt remotely the case.

I agree with you A. probably 99% of whats brought up on these kids will be reduced to next to nothing (considering what theyve done, and what theyll learn from it). But they will still be processed and have to deal with some type of consiquence (sp). So be happy for that and whatever they get, they get. I think its great they were caught…best of luck recovering the insurance $ and as much of the stolen goods as possible!

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing what happens from here on out…

thanks guys. it isnt over yet, but I have high hopes at this point.

Good luck with everything man.

good catch friend.

itd be awesome if they went to a real man jail

Federal pound me in the ass prison :rofl

haha, good reference. but yea, not that cinemax kinda jail, for sure.

I still wanna smash faces. When can we set this up?

I’m with underboosted on this one! Mike u got my number lemmeknow if u need a hand with anything

We are gettign closer. I spoke to the detective, cool as shit actually! You wont believe the new I got right off the bat. It will blow your mind, but I cant let it out yet.

I can tell you this, the people we know did it on the 8th he already knows quite well, one was arrested for the same shit already, that kid is fucked. The detective said “I am ready to go kick his mothers fucking door down, find your shit there and send this kid upstate until he is 30”

:rofl

+rep for Rotterdam PD

:wierd it’s Colonie :rofl

Oh, they get a big +REP CPD is the shit.

I thought someone said Rotterdam PD up in hurrr

Side note BTW. The detective asked how the hell did we find this information out. I told him I know good people and I posted information about it in the members only section on my local car clubs site, and one thing lead to another.

He goes, “Ohh thats fucking awesome. Is that Shift 518?” :rofl

They are watching us :ninja

PJB mentioned rotterdam pd, becaue Paul dont take shit from nobody, 5-oh included. he straight shits in rotterdam pd’s mailboxes, there is an underground war between Jellies and the RPD.

Shift518 generating too much heat, time to switch names and get outta here!

CPD for the win! Do work