So you're the plaintiff in an assault charge...

and you don’t go to court - what happens?

Long story short I wanted this particular person to spend a night in jail and thought I could just drop the charges which unfortunately wasn’t the case.

If the DA REALLY wants your testimony they can issue a subpoena but I don’t see them going through with that over something so trivial. And even if they do there is nothing stopping you from getting on the stand and saying you don’t remember the events that clearly.

Pussy

LOL WAT

Dumbass.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

He only hits you because he loves you…duh.

So wait, you filed assault charges because you wanted them to go to jail but not be charged with assault?

People are amazing.

Waste police time and abuse the system…nice. 8/
You should spend a night in jail for wasting tax payers money.

This person was living with me and smashed a glass over my head while I was turned around.

Maybe you asked for it?

Maybe…

Maybe it’s Maybeline?

If you have no intentions of pressing charges then don’t call the cops. If you don’t like glasses broken over your head try to select room mates/friends more carefully in the future. Chalk it up as a lesson learned I suppose.

How long have you been waiting to uncork that one?

My tax money getting spent on something useful :tup:

Wait, was it a girl who did it? Still dating her and no longer want to press charges?:mamoru:

Or they have huge tits?

Pics of huge tits.

This.

And a little bit of this.

And a little bit of that.

Seems likely

TITS OR GTFO!

lol. as if the tax payer money would not be wasted in some other means had this event never happened.