some progress. 56k go learn something about cars and then post

the D series, now with 10% less anal leakage!

nice block mang :tup:

wheres the other half of the motor :gotme: :gotme:

looks good man , keep up the work

nice power for the money your spending, very smart :tup: :tup:

[massive_schlong_suckage] I have never met anyone who gets more bang for the buck than Zer0DazE without a doubt. Definitly one of the smartest guys I’ve ever met. [/massive_schlong_suckage]

Yay we can be SOHC buddies.

i hear he likes to bang for a buck as well :lol:

looks good, i think next summer im gonna take a real good look into a civic as a daily :tup:

hes just cheap that is all :wink:

wheres the other 4cyl’s???

yea, i dont know how jews got such a bad rap. im a polock, and i am way cheaper.

finished putting the head together last night, and got everything tq’d down.

need to pull a bunch of sensors and crap off a spare engine and it should be ready to drop in.

Back from the dead, sorry about this.

What rods/pistons are you running? What compression ratio is it also, if you don’t mind me asking. Is it stock crank? Did you do any head work, such as valves/springs/retainers?

I’m planning on getting forged rods and pistons and can’t decide which piston company to go with and I’m researching which cr is best for what I want to accomplish.

looking nice man, :tup:

Looking forward to seeing how the vitara’s work out. So far all I hear is good! :tup:

Susuki powah!

Nice quad cylender air-compressor. How many CFMs @ 90 psi?

Nice build-up by the way. Should be quick, another SOHC turblo car if you count fordzda domestaport. :tup:

i just got the intake manifold and all the shit associated with that on… as well as the coolant and vac lines. if the weather clears up, i will pull the turbo, manifold, and oil lines and get them swapped over. from there all we will have to do is pull the axles, unbolt the old motor and drop it out the bottom. then just lower the car back on the new one. should be back on the road next week getting its break in miles.

ieatpaint. its a stock a6 block with eagle rods and pistons from a suzuki vitara that have been cryo’d. i am using a stock getto slapped together from parts i had laying around z6 head. hopefully it wont drop a valve or anything before this winter when its coming off to get reworked.

I bet it’s gonna look pretty too :wink:

X… :gay: