Somebody loan this guy a camera!

Probably a sick car

twoo jay zeeee noo shitt

Yeah, if some SON-of-a-bitch buys this car please post appropriate pic/details thread

whoa

5500 obo need s a tranny and gotta install the turbo

some one buy it and take that fucking vinyl off or w/e the fuck it is.

I dunno by the way the car looks I doubt its mint…rice

that car never

this car had no sr20 in it!!! it had a blown ka24de. And it needs turbo manifold and a turbo.

Not realY!!! it has a full body sticker.

So the car is legit? No surprises under the vinyl?

he has another ad and some of the pictures are better
you can see what the sticker is, the sticker covers the whole side of the car
You never know if the sticker is hiding something

THAT CAR NEVER HAD A SR20DET… he blew the KA24DE, and tried to swap a 2jz but ran out of money… the car is not mint at all, the entire car is one big stupid sticker. This car use to chill in Woodbridge. This guy is a total fraud!! Also he knows NOTHING about cars besides how to safely get from point A to B

Has anyone went and seen this car and looked it over?

Might be a little interested and don’t want to drive the 2 hours and find out it is a POS

Hahahaha, lick your lips crew.

All I have to say is…stay away from this car. Despite what you’ll be told by the owner I can guarantee it’s a total POS. Jr. knows what I’m talking about lol.

Look at the hood in the new ad. He tries to use some myspace angles-works for fatties right-and you can see some daamage on it near the top. Not looking too good up there.

He dropped the price to 3500 and now has fully built internals. The engine is a 600hp engine with no turbo, and presumably, no tranny because it blew 5 others up making ridiculous horsepower back in Japan. No need to call fraud on this guy, he wears the banner well himself. There’s no way you can do all of the internals for 3500.

LOL well here is something for you then…
I asked about the car and offed 2g he told me to fuk off then he sent me thi last night.

look if ur interested take the car for 2500 thats a 1000 off!! i just need this thing gone b4 the end of this week its taking up space in our shop . im loosing out here its up to you call 647 884 0230

If other vouched for guys have said the car is not mint, then I would want a serious look top to bottom, with a compression teat on the motor. Ideally if you can get someone that has experience with a 2JZ swap into an S-chasis or really knows their shit to look at it. The last thing you want to find out after spending 2500 is that the dude fubared the wiring harness, or something and now you have to spend more money then you intended. What’s 15 in. gas and 3 or 4 hours of your time on a 2500 investment right?

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR~! I KNOW THE COMPLETE HISTORY!! HE is a straight up liar! there was never an SR20 and he his a moron when it comes to cars. if you know whats good leave it alone or you will be whomp whomp laughed at when you waste your cash!

well good to know, I don’t have the money anyway to buy it now
(just picked up a talon tsi turbo awd)
Just seeing if anyone knew about this car and what it was about.

Who posts pictures like that?