someone fill me in

so heres the scoop with my car, which completely saddens me at the moment

my company cancelled my because
my vin number isnt validated or is a risk with the VICC (vehicle information center of canada)

ive tried calling these guys all day and they havent phoned me back. i wanna know why my vin is such a problem

i phoned the mto, and they said my vin is no porblem, they recognize that its valid and legal

anyone ever heard of or dealt with this VICC?

fyi, 10 digit vin

every other insurance company that will insure me wants like a billion ucks. i havent given up totally just yet.

any advice?

ive read about getting canadian vin assigned?

any dice how this works? turn around time? effectiveness?

your company just randomly audits their clients?
wat made them take notice of your VIN and cancel your policy?

With the import law set to change, more than likely insurance companies are dumping these cars now before they become too much of a headache.

heres what they told me, my broker failed to tell them my car is a 10 digit vin, he only told them its a rhd

so theyre balming him, he’s blaming them, and the supervisor at my company was supopsed to call me back about an hour ago

in short, someone buy my car!

Try Belair Direct, They are pretty good with insurance they helped me out huge when I got my 240. When everyone was quoting me 400$ a month these guys came outta no where with $185 and set me up on the spot within 5 minutes over the phone and got me on the road.

Always been there when I needed to call and had questions as well as helped out a buncha friends who also needed insurance with good rates and no problems. I’m sure as a broker they will be able to locate an insurance company to take care of you.

brokers always fail…

So True…