Something Slipping??

I was wondering if anyone had this problem or may know what the problem could be. Basically when I’m accelerating it sounds as if there is something slipping. It only happens when my motor gets to about 5psi of boost. I first thought that it could be the clutch slipping but was told the rpms would be all over the place if that were the case. I was wondering if it could be something to do with the turbo, needing to be rebuilt? Having a boost leak somewhere and the noise is just an air leak, or maybe an exhaust leak. I have a megan header and dump pipe with a new oem manifold gasket and new oem gasket between the turbo and header, an oem gasket off the back of the turbo and the megan gasket between the dump pipe and the down pipe. I know its a long explaination, but I j ust wanted to be thorough. Thanks in advance for any posible help.

Corey

what does something “slipping” sound like? where did it come from?

you really need to stop theorizing about gaskets and turbos, and do some diagnosing

i was just lookin for an ideas on where to start looking. It almost sounds as if its coming from the tranny, and for lack of a better description, it sounds like tires spinning on wet pavement.

to me it sounds like slipping clutch, does ur car make noise like its accelerating, but the car really isnt acelerating like it should ??

it accelerates fine, the noise is only when my car gets into boost. I also thought it was the clutch at first but it seems to accelerate normally

it accelerates fine

than its not the clutch