somthing wrong here a little help please

Okay the background on what happened whats i fixed and whats happening now, two weeks ago my slave cylinder on the tranny was leaking so i replaced that, now as a result of the slave cylinder being screwed the master cylinder blew so i replaced that and that fixed all of my rpm’s all over the place problems and no clutch pedal problem till yesterday. I was coming home and i noticed she wasn’t accelerating properly i watched the rpms as they started slowly getting away from the speedo and thought immediatly of the clutch now heres my question, first my clutch pedal gets an unbelieveable amount of pressure ( i mean like pushing a rock to the floor) right before it all goes to hell and stays like that, second she only does it when she warms up, whens she’s cold no problems, second she is having no problems going into and stayin in any gear just can’t seem to put the power down and the rpms are all over the place. Is it my clutch or what???

^^bump^^

make sure your slave isn’t binding and keeping the clutch partially engaged. Could also be the throwout bearing, but less likely.

thank you now i’m not all that technical but don’t have money to go take it to a shop everytime something happens what do u mean by “binding” and how can i fix that and second the throw out baring if that is the problem how much am i looking at in parts as well as how much time to install?

the TOB is cheap i think you can get one for not more than 20 bucks but if u cant do it yourself its gonna cost you anywhere form 100-300. Because they need to pull your tranny to change the bearing.

ud hear the throw out bearing binding.also ud feel it in the shifter. if your rpms are getting away id be looking at your clutch. it sounds like you have some score marks on your flywheel. in other words its slips at those spots. also did you bleed the master before installing it? and then bleed the slave?