Sooner or Later it had to come up. F&F 3

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/491/11264971415421fn.jpg

“SHUT UP!!”

hahahahah

BEST PIC EVER!

Hahaha i love it!! watch out for that floor pan!! i’d hate to be going to fast that my floor pan comes unblolted and falls out under my car… :roll:

but lets get back on topic… anyone find anymore information on the 3rd film?

if the police actually figure out why people slide sideways corners (drifting) people who drift could be in hot water, i have never heard a cop pull anyone over for drifting call it drifting, they usualy say slow it down around corners, or if you get a asshole cop thye will slap you with an improper turn ticket or stunting :finger

I don’t get how the f#$k the floorpan falls out when it says danger to manifold. I didn’t know a manifold held your floorpan on. lol. Maybe he’s just going so fast that the wind ripped it off, pffffffff , yeah right, it’s not a f#$cken jet engine.

Yes, and think about how many little 16 year olds are going to try and drift their mommies civic… :loser:…

What other Problems do you think that our “culture” will face after this movie comes out?

The main problem people will face will be the fact that any of us who are driving JDM cars will start to see SO MANY MORE driving around, which sucks.

Agreed, like I said before, JDM importers are going to see a large boom in sales, HOPEFULLY in cases like mine it drives the Price of the cars down a bit so i can afford one!! lol …

Keeping the idea of this thred focused on potential problems and issues that are going to arise from this movie… i have a 2nd question, What do people think about the value of their cars going down because of the prospected large Boom in car sales? Skyline GT-R’s going down to like 4g isnt what im talking about … GTS-T’s maybe!!! lol but you get the idea… comments?

It could be both a good and bad thing. I mean some GTRs have tags of low 20k’s and thats still for a 15 year old car. But people who have already paid these high prices for the cars of there dreams will prob be pissed off because you’re gonna get lil’jonny gotmylicenseyesterday buying this dream car and driving it into the ground because its gonna be alot cheaper to buy. Not only that but it will put these cars into the price range that any 16 year old could be able to afford. and in my opinion putting new drivers behind the wheel of RHD cars is not a good idea.

Another, good point. Wonder if they would edit the Graduated Liceances progam to say people with out their FULL license cannot drive RHD cars? Spear heading that movement would be pretty interesting… but it would keep the roads alot safer from “johnny”…

:anal take that “jonny”

Keep the replys coming!!

i don’t mind that. i preach buying one over all the dumbasses who buy EFs and EGs and swap $5000 motors into those rusting heaps. there’s too many pros to outweigh the cons when looking for a used car overseas.

i guess there’s quotes from the movies that’ll always make it into everyday conversations, but it’s ridicule!

hmm, supply vs demand, i guess if there were more vessels to take the cars over, then prices will drop. if there’s not enough vessels, then people will have to wait longer, and possibly this might drive prices up.

i wish cops out here were that leanient! i got an imprudent last year for just that.

has its advantages and disadvantages … i dono … i am more on the I HOPE JDMS WONT BE AROUND EVERY CORNER side … more jdms local means more parts, more interest and more market but insurance companies will start getting smarter and no longer s13’s becomes pos 15 year old coupes …

i’d rather bring less attention on the scene by the autorithies

but what we say doesnt really matter because jdm scene is only getting bigger and bigger… At first there was a lot of hate from redneck domestic and ricer civic owners of deadmonton (but thats human nature, we always get defencive against something we dont understand the first time) but now more and more jdms coming in with such cheap prices, its a matter of time people start converting slowly

I have three important words on the subject.

WAY. MORE. RICERS.

Ugh. :vom:

Hey! I’m planning on getting a RHD car, and I’ve only been driving for a few months…

What do you feel should be done to help young new drivers adapt to driving a RHD car. I suggested something be done in the graduated liceanse’s program… perhaps there is another way to go about it?? If you think about it, people who are driving both LHD and RHD cars right from the get go, might be even safer than a 24 year old guy who buys a RHD 300hp steet machine and decides to speed down the white mud and kill a family of 6 in a mini van. Don’t think im slanderous* I’m very well aware that anyone including some immature 16 year old kid can get on the white mud and kill people in ANY car… but that wasnt what im asking about.

oh, and i also hope that we dont start seeing JDM cars on every corner… its nice to call them some-what “exotic”.

Well, I don’t think much can be done to help them adjust, they just have to get used to it. RHD being rare in North America and all. Like you said, I think it would be alot better for someone to get used to driving both RHD and LHD cars when they are still learning rather then when they’ve been driving for years and are so used to LHD.

Edit: What the hell is a drift pineapple?

I agree, what the hell is a drift Pineapple?!

OH! I found some info thought i should post it.

“Fast and the Furious 3 : Tokyo” offical name!
Released in US June 16, 2006
Directed by Justin Lin
basic synapsis: The movie tells the story of a man named Shaun Boswell who heads to Tokyo, in an effort to escape prison, to live with his military officer uncle. In a low-rent section of the city, Shaun gets caught up in the underground world of drift racing.

Aparently “Bow bow” will also be starring in the movie. :drinkers: poser…

A bushing that looks like a pineapple ring.

A bushing that looks like a pineapple ring.[/quote]

and where does this bushing go, and what purpose does it serve?