Sooner or Later it had to come up. F&F 3

http://www.splparts.com/doc/SubframeCollar/default.htm

Stops wheel hop

Great, so we can expect a soundtrack aimed at playing with our hotwheels and buying pokemon dolls for our 14 yr old girlfriends :?

That Bow Wow kid is so fuckin annoying. But everyone is going to own a JDM car after that movie it it will just be boring to see, just like skylines have gotten. Don’t get me wrong, their nice and pretty fast (some models more then others) but everyone has one now and it’s boring to see. It used to be “OMFG! IT’S A SKYLINE. HOLY FUUUUCK!” But now 20 pass by in a day and I pass it off like another car.

Another thing is kids will get parents to buy these JDM cars and they won’t appreciate the car which is gay. I dunno. I’m thinking my next project car is a VR6 jetta. Can’t be orignal anymore with JDM stuff no matter the looks or power especially after this movie comes out. I’ll still finish my 240 with the swap and definetly keep it around, but I doubt I’ll do another one afterwards. I’ll go Euro At least it’s not AS played out.

sounds like an idea… i think doing up a BMW would be pretty nice… but you have to have some bling lying around to do tha… Good comments guys keep them coming!

This thread is actually showing off some more gayness…

like wtf people ? You guys do project cars based on the rarity of the car ?! … retarded …

That isnt what the thread is about… all i wanted to know was what do people prodcit will happen when the movie comes out… will it be good or bad for JDM tuning and drifting?!

post a reply relevent to the thread and not what you just think is going on…

And the DR30 was…

All I know is my car is for sale right after for 20g’s

You are wrong (although pineapples do stop wheel hop too). Pineapples are urethane bushings that you can put inbetween the subrame and mounts and such to tilt the subframe to the front or back. Tilting it one way makes the car hook up better, tilting the other way makes the car hook up worse (which is why they call them drift pineapples). “pineapples” is just what Uras calls their version, they are technically called a “rear subframe allign and lock kit” (whiteline uses that name)

It’s nice to be somewhat original so calm down.

You are wrong (although pineapples do stop wheel hop too). Pineapples are urethane bushings that you can put inbetween the subrame and mounts and such to tilt the subframe to the front or back. Tilting it one way makes the car hook up better, tilting the other way makes the car hook up worse (which is why they call them drift pineapples). “pineapples” is just what Uras calls their version, they are technically called a “rear subframe allign and lock kit” (whiteline uses that name)[/quote]

Thank you for the correction.

I see why they are called pineapples now

cool

now back on topic…

DR30 because the body is in really good shape, its a strong FJ20 motor, a trust TD07S turbo that i probably will never be able afford another one in my life seperately with the additional injectors and the rebic controller for it…

I’d buy a Hyundai Elentra if it had a TD07S on it…

yes it is a bonus that its a rare car but it wasnt the selling point for me…

fine, let me put IN MY OPINION at the beginning of my posts so we dont start crying…

what does that have to do with anything in this Thread?! :roll:

ummm lets see because somebody asked about it and i just replied ?!?!?!?!?!

get off my case…

lol sorry i didn’t mean for it to sound like i was on your case… party on wayne!

Any other news on the movie please post!

drives the price down? they are allready cheap as dirt what the hell more could u ask for!

I agree, compared to what prices were when i bought my car…all the people buying cars now are bastards and i hate them… :finga:

Cool thats what i like to see rob!!

Canadian prices are pretty cheap on import cars … look at how much people in the US pay for an R32 i dont have the facts but ive heard they pay bout twice as much as us on average… can anyone back that up???

Actually, there is no more importing of skylines in the US. I think RBmotoring is trying to get it going again, but motorex shut down.

WoW i didnt know that! :frowning: and i wanted to move to hawaii and drive a skyline!! :frowning: