Sooner or Later it had to come up. F&F 3

Yes Motorex is down. They didnt comply with gov regulations.

Motorex sold R32 gTR’s for like 40G’s

We got it good here. I am also tired of people asking for cheap cars. Like what you really think we can sell a car for under 5 grand. Go pack a lunch!

A Silvia should be 10 g’s atleast. Your geting a authintic JDM car with turbo engine and is right hand drive shiped half way across the world.

People tell me that I am crazy for selling my Joy Pop for $2800 when if you were givin a car in japan for free you cant even get it here that cheap.

I heard something about it being out in june but that may be wrong…It would sound right…the summer starting and all.

My ideas:

1 - Go to silvercity as early as possible and park as close to the front as posible with for sale signs on your car.

2 - This could really be a great way for our club to get some big exposure. Set up a booth at a theatre with some of our JDM “drift” cars and watch the little boys line up for pictures!

FF1 aka EZ motorsports
2F2F aka mitsubishi
FF3 aka necc :partyman:

As far as the whole cop crack down thing…If you want a ticket for fucking around (drifting, racing, burnouts whatever), buy a car. If you dont, buy a bike…there faster than cops, cars arnt :drinkers:

i think the silercity idea would be great exposure for the club. maybe if we contacted silercity and worked out some sort of deal , where they could advertise that they would have “real jdm cars” on display, and set up special parking for us.?

Well, is anyone willing to spear head that? Or would everyone like me to do it. Take your pick

We should probably hold off till alittle closer to the movie…maybe a month b4.