Sounds like i've kidnapped someone

The Clunk from the back!

Its a major clunk or nock from the diff. area that comes at shift or on hard deceleration!

Someone said its the Pumpkin mounts, not sure though?

Anyone with similar problem ?

I get that really bad, but I think it is because I have spl full aluminum subframe bushings, or at least I am hoping that is the reason.

tranny mounts are gone.

GT

i have those and i dont get any of that noise i can hear the flywheel when the clutch engauges though

Do you have the full bushings or just the collars. I have heard that the full aluminum ones give off alot of noise I just get alot of noise when downshifting especially.

did you by any chance get a new clutch ??

I have the same problem right now. If U figure out what it is let me know and I will do the same.

Check the driveshaft u-joints, they will give a clunking sound if they are worn out.

Thanks all, i’ve been inspecting as well as i can, i might just replace parts and hope for the bast…

Starting with Tranny Mounts, rear suspension mounts, what ever i can see thats old and dead!

I’ll let those who have the same problem know whats the problem!

Thanks

Hey dude. I am almost 100% sure that my problem is the driveshaft u-joints. Check those before U go spending a bunch of money.

How would you know if the driveshaft u joints are bad?

Would you just be able to twise the to halves of the driveshaft away from each other?