Speed or Looks?

115 trap + awd + some driver skill = solid mid/high 11s

mid/high 11s + buffalo street scene = you being faster than 99.99% of streetable cars on the road

who let filmboy on?

B fo sho

I have a speed addiction :shy:

car A, with a daily driver to keep the miles off it :stuck_out_tongue: altho 115 trap is pretty respectable as well… i duno thats a tough one. i try to keep a good balance between performance/looks

car A, as long as its quite reliable so you can spend more time driving/enjoying it rather than fixing it. definately must have a daily driver too with car A.

This is the dilemma Im having right now choosing my next vehicle, except the “fast and ugly” one probably wont even trap 115. :baby:

B… no question… 115 trap is redic… I don’t see how it’s even a choice… You shoulda made me have to think about it and say car B had a 90MPH trap.

140 trap? wtf? What are you gonna do with that? “kill maddd heads yo” ?? maybe it’s my old age, I feel I grew out of that after the 34885789327937 bottle of oil I had to replace in my “snky snky” ( rolls eyes ) DSM.

Gimme da looks… Gimme a little bit o speed… gimme da chicks… and you can go kill madd heads… besides, i got work in the morning

B

goin with A

Personally I can’t have a car without either, so choice B for sure. 115mph will beat the majority of cars on the road and if its hot looking, you can’t go wrong.

EQ baby

if i had more $$ i’d pick the fast car

i’d just go with the looks one cause it’d prolly run the next day after killing not mad d d, but at least a few heads

EDIT: in fifth grade i was hustin my genesis games :gotme:

B - Its fun to have a nice car that’s quick too!

NOT too many people have a car that traps 140 mph I can tell you that, most street cars in Buffalo aren’t even in the 130 range

If ya put the money into making it look good, ya got the money to make it respectibly fast. I like B, I am B, but A is where its at.

I like B. You gotta have style.

Looks like most people want the speed.

While i agree that 115 is a good trap, it really isnt all that good anymore if youre really comparing it to the best of the best as far as stret cars are concerned. IMO a powerful street car is one that will beat any factory car produced, and with the new vettes and shelby cobra coming out the bar is continuously being raised.

I trapped 120 with my cobra, and while its fast and a great looking car, I really dont think its that quick anymore, dont get me wrong i know it will hold its own out on the streetZ, but anyone who has the money and knowledge can build a considerably faster street car that will be just as reliable as my 120 car.

Regardless of what anyone says, it IS possible to have a 140 trap car that drives like a stocker and is very reliable, but youve gotta be willing to invest the money into the right parts to make it work and stand up to that level of abuse.

Anyways im just thinkin out loud. Trying to decide if i even want to modify my cobra anymore. The pulley and BS is sold, theres a good chance i might go back to stock pulley when i get home. Its just too heavy to try to make much faster.

But then again i havent seen the damn thing in half a year, so maybe ive lost some appreciation for how good it looks. When i had my 87 done, about the only compliments i ever got was from old school musclecar guys that liked how my cam loped. I got the “it sounds like my 69” comment alot. With the cobra, i get compliments everywhere i go even if its just to the gas station to grab a drink or somethin. Just two different worlds.

Anyways, just thinkin out loud a little bit, dont mind me :wink:

^don’t make me smack you. you know once you get home and see your sexy snake you’ll get the bug again. its just gotta be tough cuz you haven’t been around to drive the car. once you get behind the wheel again, you’ll start goin crazy with it :smiley:

lol maybe youre right. i dunno maybe it just has been too long since ive gotten to even sit in the car and its tweekin me out :smiley: you have no idea how much it sucks to not be able to drive the car and have to sit here and read about everyone elses cars. its drivin me up the wall.

especially when my best friends both have their cars out finally, and im here sittin on the bench watchin :bloated:

i can’t even begin to imagine how much that has to suck, lol. whats going to suck more is that you’re going to come home in the middle of winter :bloated: and just look at your car, lol. won’t be able to take it out, maybe just start it and listen to it purr. thats probably going to drive you up a wall even more :lol: