Sport compact shootout @ prp

I liked that you are giving the GF lessons now

just wait you are going to have to build her a car

nice man. now what car was this in your daily driver???

that is her “drag car” She got scared before the 1/8 and cruised she went like 15.0 @ 95 in that area

yea this was the daily driver,
I really gotta get moving on the other hatch this 11-12 shit is killing me…

hahahaha yeah i feel for ya

thats a bitch of a problem to have your daily whip rollin 11’s , with your real race car waitin to get popin.

I do feel ya :burnout:

Definitly a good time …

Got to meet a few cool people from the site that I havn’t met before … So … Good meeting you guys!!

Good times and lots of fast cars…glad to see Jay got the decimator in the 9’s but had some bad luck from there on out. I really need to get a big turbo and pull my hatch back out of the garage.

dropped a valve. it sucks

and the car off the jacks…def wasn’t a great night for everyone

good luck on the rebuild sam

wow fmf what did you change to run that much faster?

Sam, that sucks. I was wondering what happened to ya.

:bigok: to the Jay and the rest of the crew. 9.95

Pretty good turnout, and some damn fast cars. I need to weed through my pics and post em.

Yeah, I helped Sam drop the teg off at his house, man that sucked! That plug looked like someone put it on a grinder.

Smokin Diesel, didn’t realize that was you, nice to finally meet you.

Joe, you’re complaining about running 11.88! WTF!!??! That’s an awesome run.

The 9.95 out of the H-D 240 was an awesome run, sorry I was in staging when that happened!!!

I have a bunch of pics. I don’t know where to upload to, though.

photobucket then link them

Wish pte got to my turbo a week earlier :sigh: next time.

I saw the 9.95 run…AWESOME…

I was running crappy, consistant 12.8’s all 3 runs, something is up with my car, should be in the 12.2’s with the 1.799 sixty’s I was putting down.

Anyone else running slower than normal last night?

i ran a 12.1 and then backed it up… So i am pretty happy. This car is getting hung up till the next setup is done. It was a great night for racing though

I had a new setup for that event, so I can’t compare it to before, but the poor man’s dyno says I should have been about where I was…2300 lbs, 13.45, 102 MPH -> about 180 HP, which is nearly [(170 + 45) * 0.8] so I guess I was probably doing OK.

Did I Race you, i was in the teal hatch?

if so you pulled real hard in the 1st 1/8 then it seemed to fall off on the rest a little…( couldent catch you till about the 1/8) or more

Its possible…I think I was up against a Civic on my second run…you ran a 11.9 in the left lane? I remember someone that pulled on my it seemed the last 300 feet…